What's on your shelf currently?

Meiko

So, I was looking at my shelves, and viewing what I displayed when I thought "It would be cool to see what everybody else displays on their shelves".So, what sets (or MOCs) do you have on your shelves currently for display? It's kind of like those "favorite" topics, but a bit different.I have the following:

• 9446 Destiny's Bounty
  • 6202 Rocka
  • 2191 Furno 3.0
  • 2183 Stringer 3.0
  • 7051 Tripod Invader
  • 2233 Fangz
  • 9462 The Mummy
  • 4437 Police Pursuit
  • 21011 Brandenburg Gate
  • 21010 Robie House
  • 21000 Sears Tower
  • 4840 The Burrow
  • My many Collectible Minifigures (click for a list of mine)
  • My Dark Fire Dragon MOC
  • My Skull Wolf MOC (sorry, haven't taken pictures yet, but it'll be at BrickFair)

Edited by Meiko

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Right now we have Surge 2012, Evo 2012, Bulk 3.0, Breez 2010, Toxic Reapa, Thornraxx, Voltix, Gali, Gahlok, Tahnok, Rocka 3.0, Stormer 3.0, Waspix, Bulk 2012, Core Hunter, all three Stringer sets, all Alien Conquest sets but the smallest and the big flying saucer, Ackar, Onua, Furno 2010 and possibly some others scattered across the entire flat, a few of them missing random pieces. :PI think it looks less messy than it sounds. :P There are like two accumulations of sets and only Ackar, Onua and Furno 2010 standing somewhere else entirely.-Gata signoff.png

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

I have 98% of my Bionicle collection on the shelves in my closets. The other 2% is currently standing on the floor of my room, along with the other non-Bionicle sets I have.I don't know if anyone would consider these to be on display. :P

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Takanuva (2008), Lhikan & Kikanalo, and Vezon & Kardas. I also have Gresh (2010), Fire Lord, Raw-Jaw, Stormer 1.0, Rotor, and Stormer 2.0, plus all six Stars, on my dresser.The rest of my collection is in my closet collecting dust :P.-TNTOS-

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

A Writerly Blog

The Tasty Library of Sugary Goodness

(My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is Explosive Completed 01/05/14)

{The Shika Trilogy Omnibus Completed 03/31/14) (Review Topic)

(In the End Completed 09/01/14) (Review Topic)

The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)

oh boy, where do i start?my collectable minifigs. a bunch of my dads old sets (star wars mostly.)my skrall and whatever his agori is calledPohatu and Photok who got attacked by my silver sharpie.gali and the white avtoran. galis eyepiece thingy is silver. and the avtoran got attacked by the sharpie my toa hagah. a couple of mocs that have survived. my warrior and the nameless female moc that is ever evolving.the venimari shrine set, the cole training set. my silver DOTM coins (irrelevant)swoop with his colored mace (also irrelevant)my G1 display (should i stop now?)

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

well, i mainly keep my LEGO Bricks in a drawer and the shelfs i do have in my room are used for video games and graphic novels and a few odd books. I used to have some lego NBA minifigures with their little square shaped stand and card you insert into said stand though.

A Toa eh? What kind of Toa am I?

Ever wanted to read a manga styled retelling of the early years of Bionicle? Here ya go!

http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=1384

Oh boy. Let's see here...

• All Toa Mata
  • All Toa Inika
  • All '08 Toa Nuva, along with Photok, Tanma, and Solek
  • The Axalara T9, yellow Jetrax T6 and Rockoh T3
  • those LEGO Architecture models of the White House and the Seattle Space Needle
  • that Star Wars planet thing with the Death Star and TIE Interceptor
  • some Star Wars set I don't quite remember the name of
  • All Stars
  • All Rahkshi
  • All Piraka
  • All Toa Metru, Turaga, and '04 Matoran on one shelf
  • All the 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, and first-wave Breakout Heroes on one shelf
  • All Agori, Glatorian, and Glatorian Legends on one shelf
  • Fire Lord
  • Rocka XL
  • Black Phantom
  • both Tarakava
  • Sidorak
  • '08 Takanuva
  • Witch Doctor
  • three Heroes I ordered from the Hero Recon Team thing
  • Exo-Toa
  • Vezon, minus cape and Fenrakk
  • Breakout Bulk, Nex, and Stringer
  • All McToran, including Hafu
  • Boxor
  • chrome Hau and orange Vahi
  • a MOC of the Blue Falcon from F-Zero

I have a lot of shelves.

Edited by Gerlicky

Most of the BIONICLE sets from 2007-2010 and some from 2001-3. Ah...my Spinjitzu Dojo, Mountain Shrine, LEGO Creation Animal kit, Bamboo Ambush, some other scattered sets...on another shelf I have some Space Police sets, Mars Mission sets, and the Cendox.Alot of them are not really what I would call "for display" but....

Edited by Spinjitzu Master

daringsig.png

"Remember the Heart of NINJAGO."
I might eat you if you get too close >:3

Not much, a modified Imperial V-Wing, a ship I built with the prototype piece I got at Bricks Cascade, complete with stand, a ship I built over a period of three days, complete with stand, a Bounty Hunter Assault Gunship, soon to be modified, and a bipedal mecha that will probably make an appearance at Bricks Cascade next year. And my collectible minifigs.

• 2 weeks later...

Right now I have the Shelob and Gandalf Arrives LOTR sets, a few collectible minifigures, the Imperial Flagship, an X-Wing, and older Obi Wan Kenobi starfighter, an MOC of Velox, Kopaka Mata, and a modified Hewkii Mahri. They are all likely to get rotated with other sets, with the exception of the LOTR sets and the Imperial Flagship.newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

Well, I actually don't have any Bionicle sets on my shelves anymore. I put boxed them up and they're now stored elsewhere in the house, so the shelving units went away with that. Don't worry, I still take them out every now and then. :)

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

I have no shelf. :PWell okay, I have a table. And on that table there are several finished and perhaps two half-finished MOCs.It has to be said, though, that almost all available space I have is devoted to loose pieces I want to use in creations. I just don't care enough to display my MOCs, let alone my sets, except very briefly to take pictures.~

:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."

(Looking at all these responses, this answer could get quite awkward. For I have not one, but three shelves around my room devoted to Lego. As well as an entire bookcase, that is of course shared with books and video games. They're all filled with a variety of different Hero Factory and Bionicle sets.)

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

• 3 weeks later...

Well considering that Lego is on just about every self in the house this could be a rather lengthy question.The self in the living room displays the prides of my collection. It is mostly reserved for "fancy stuff," it contains:

• 20008 BrickMaster - Creator
  • 20011 BrickMaster - Creator
  • 20014 4x4 Dynamo
  • 20015 Crocodile
  • 21000 Sears Tower
  • 21002 Empire State Building
  • 21004 Solomon Guggenheim Museum
  • 21005 Fallingwater
  • 21006 The White House
  • 21007 Rockeffeller Center

The self beside my bed is more random stuff

• 7424 Black Cruiser
  • 7654 Droids Battle Pack
  • 8510 Lava
  • 8511 Frost
  • 8532 Onua
  • 8762 Toa Iruini

There is another self in my room that contains even more random stuff

• 6026 King Leo
  • 6032 Catapault Crusher
  • 8785 Santis
  • 20016 Imperial Shuttle

I'll spare you the time of reading the hundreds of contents contained on the selves of my Lego room.

That is all

WindowsillTahnokNuhvokTuraga NokamaOnua NuvaGali NuvaLewa NuvaTahu NuvaGaliLily BlossomApplejackShelfMinifigs: Firox, Brick Daddy, Series 5 Outlaw, Series 5 Satue of Liberty, Nazgûl x2, JellyfishUssal crabSuva Keeper4 custom MatoranNightmare Muppeta steampunk thing I've had built for a couple of years but never bothered postingTurret plushVulcan EBF-25

Edited by Bfahome

OpAXNpl.jpg

Which shelf?1. Hogwarts Castle, Battle of Hogwarts, Vakama Metru.2. Fire Temple, Ice Dragon, Lightning Dragon, Cole's Tread Assault, Kai's Blade Cycle, Jay's Storm Fighter, Venomari Shrine, Samurai Mech, Lasha's Bite Cycle, Jay ZX, Lloyd Garmadon, Kendo Cole, Zane ZX, Mezmo, Lizaru, Bytar.3. Hagrid's Hut, Knight Bus, Quidditch Match, The Forbidden Forest, Anakin and Sebulba's Podracers, all my CM's (about 40) and countless minis.4. Both Ninjago Card Shrines, Slithraa, Fangdam, Lizaru, Chokun, NRG Kai, NRG Jay, NRG Cole, NRG Zane, and Lloyd ZX.Then there's all my BIONICLE stuff in my closet, but, that isn't a shelf.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

• 3 weeks later...