Worst piece ever

JPNML

I think the most useless pieces ever are original mini figs. I have 3 mini figs that have a 2x2 body and a non-detachable head.

And those 3 minifigs where my first. Le sighhhhhhhhhhh...

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

The rubber band holders that came with the bohrok. Most. Useless. Piece. EVER! I have tried to use it as a hammer, but the result was super cheesy. So I gave up and have never used it since.

They make awesome engine components. :)

I think I saw some as feet once.

On the old forums I think I saw a salamander made with them.

aouROFb.png

I think the most useless pieces ever are original mini figs. I have 3 mini figs that have a 2x2 body and a non-detachable head.

And those 3 minifigs where my first. Le sighhhhhhhhhhh...

Those aren't the original minifigures. If you're referring to what I think you're referring to, those were from a theme called "Basic" that was exactly what it said on the tin: basic bricks and not much else. Its current incarnation is the "Bricks & More" theme, but that uses standard minifigures.

The original minifigures had similar proportions to the current ones, but they had neither articulated legs nor anything but the faintest suggestion of arms.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

my least favorite is tahu mystika's sheild blade piece but hey mabey i'm just mad he didn't have a sword

Wait, which piece are you referring to? That weapon was made up of different parts, all of which have been used for other purposes as well.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

my least favorite is tahu mystika's sheild blade piece but hey mabey i'm just mad he didn't have a sword

Wait, which piece are you referring to? That weapon was made up of different parts, all of which have been used for other purposes as well.

The Blade piece I love the borok shield but the only fucntion i can see for the blade would be a rudder

All aboard the HypeTrain. We Leave Bionicle Station Jan 1 2015.

The Blade piece I love the borok shield but the only fucntion i can see for the blade would be a rudder

So you're talking about the three blade pieces, as shown here?

http://biosector01.com/wiki/images/1/10/Rotating_Blades_%28Tahu%29.PNG

If so, actually, that piece made it into the LDD parts collection (under the HF armor pieces category). I've used it there a few times. Pretty much any blade type piece is going to be highly useful; I don't see why anyone would say it was a bad piece.

And yes, it would make a good rudder too. ^_^

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

• 2 weeks later...

Tarix's blade. The shape just makes it difficult to attach it in a way so that it looks good. Yes, I have seen some MOCs with it, but it was only because of a lack of a decent-looking gold weapon, and even then it looked odd.

I just looked it up...that's a pretty ugly piece. :/

Not to mention that the handle is oriented so that a Glatorian hand holding it normally makes the blade face the wrong way... The energy effect is cool, but the set designers utterly ruined the part -_-

aouROFb.png