Lego Games custom rules

What custom rules do you use when you play Lego games? Here are mine. They are usually used together, with more then one set.Heroica:Monsters are competent moderator(what I call custom rules)Monsters have health equal to a player at 1at 2 they have 1 more then a playeretc.Monsters fight back, like a player does.Shield=Auto kill-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hireling moderatorYou may buy a hireling for 3 gold, they have separate health bars(2 blocks) and there own inventory. Use the spare figures from other Heroica sets.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Moneybags moderatorMonsters drop money, you can sell Items(Price decided by you)----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Weapon Class and Terrain moderatorHeavy:Axe and SwordLight: Bow and DaggerMagic: Wand and StaffSpecial Weapon PowersAxe: Brutal Blow: +1 Dmg to one attack Smash: Advantage is swapped Cleave: Knock enemy back 1 spaceSword: Pierce: +1 Dmg to one attack Disarm:Skip enemy turn Block:Negate 1 attackWand: Fireball: +1 Dmg to one attack Flame arena: +1 Dmg to all attacks in this battle Burn: -1 hp to enemy every turn of the fightStaff: Lightning: +1 Dmg to one attack Blinding light: Blind enemy(Skip there attack) Ressurect: Teammate respawns on your spaceBow: Dual Shot: +1 Dmg to one attack Exploding Arrow: Knock enemy back one space Summon Wolf: Summon wolf hireling(2HP, no backpack)Dagger: Assasinate: If behind monster(there facing away from you) autokill Flashbang: Blind Sneak: Walk past creature-Buy weapons for 3 gold, each character starts with there own.-One skill can be used per fight-Whoever has advantage attacks first, that is decided by terrainTerrainStone(Light)=LightStone(Dark)=HeavySand(Light)=LSand(Dark)=HGrass(Light)=MagicGrass(Dark)= All but MagicBridge/Wood=M, Knockback killsMaisma=No specials, happens in Feast halls and Map rooms(Fortann)------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

• 2 weeks later...
I mean for the game you posted. Are those rule mods simply for TLG's official games, or something you've designed yourself?
He says they're for Heroica, which is one of Lego's official games. It's essentially TLG's answer to tabletop role-playing games.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

I've always wanted to run a Brikwars game.
I used to play that with a couple of my friends. We actually took the QuikWars rules and modified them so that they were more elaborate but still simpler than Brikwars. It's been about four years since I last played, so I don't recall all of it, but we added extra rules for armor and vehicles, as well as more weapon stats and rules about range depending on height and angle for units that were flying or hovering. Heroes could move 10" per turn instead of 5". Edited by Jackson Lake

-------------------------------------
bohrok_lol.jpg
-------------------------------------
Rate The Song Above You