Gali Mistika

Crunchyn

Here's my drawing of Gali Mistika which I did while listening to MakutaFest 2012

:P

Copics, Sharpies, Prismacolor Cool Grey markers and colored pencils

galimistikafinal.jpg_thumb.jpg

Edited by CrunchbiteNuva

"I could have been a Protector but then I took a stud to the feet."

Very nice! You gave her a human-like appearance, which is a thing that I really like to find, when watching these drawings. Also, the weapon design is awesome. I like both versions of the head ( the second, I suppose, is in battle mode, with the mouth plate system, similar to the one that Mata Nui has in The Legend Reborn ). The first version of the head would have been better if you had put the light effect on her eye as in the second version, in my opinion. The green things on her left arm and left leg are ammo, I guess?No more words needed to be spent here. Very good. An impressive job. Makes me wish I could draw like that... Whatever. 10/10

Very nice! You gave her a human-like appearance, which is a thing that I really like to find, when watching these drawings. Also, the weapon design is awesome. I like both versions of the head ( the second, I suppose, is in battle mode, with the mouth plate system, similar to the one that Mata Nui has in The Legend Reborn ). The first version of the head would have been better if you had put the light effect on her eye as in the second version, in my opinion. The green things on her left arm and left leg are ammo, I guess?No more words needed to be spent here. Very good. An impressive job. Makes me wish I could draw like that... Whatever. 10/10
Thanks! Actually the variant on the mouth part was suggested by someone else during the pencil drawing but I was like "Meh, Photoshop" :P And I do agree on the light effect should be added to the first one and yes, the green stuff is ammo.

"I could have been a Protector but then I took a stud to the feet."

Looks neat, though extremely robotic, which I suppose is fitting of the adaptive armor, or whatever. I like the variant head more, actually, as it looks to me more like a mask, I suppose.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Awesome! I loved your Tahu Mistika, and I love this one too! It's about time the Mistika were given some love. I hope I can look forward to an Onua Mistika as well.

"You humans are absurd, Rook. Furious when you're not in control, terrified when you are. Pull it together."

• 2 weeks later...

This drawing really does Gali justice. The shape of the Nynrah Ghost blaster is much less ridiculous than it is in the set. What I like most, however, is the way you used the shading, coupled with the marker, to give a sense of depth and shape to the subject. Between the two mask variations, the second one is my preference.9.9/10