MakutaFest Prize Winners

Swert

Cause I have a feeling you all might want to know :PSo as you may know, MakutaFest was today. We had both trivia questions AND random drawn prizes to give out. Now, to be fair to everyone, we had 30 seconds before we allowed answers to be posted, given that there was lag and people would take advantage of that. We also posted the questions in the chat itself, so we made double sure everyone had the fair chance to win. With that, here are the winners and how they won!First question asked, strictly for testing the internet latency: Which Dark Hunter was made by former BS01 Administrator Pekel? (Primal)First winner: -TD- with this question: Which piece of the Keystone was Krika holding in The Final Battle Animation? (Torso)Second winner: (After a failed question not worth repeating here) Metax with this question: Name three of the four bands advertised for Bionicle: The Album. (Cold – Kenna – Rob Zombie – Woven)Third winner: (No BZP name known YET) Ustream name was bosto100-1 with this question: What was the first word that Turaga Nuju spoke in Matoran in one thousand years? (Hordika)Fourth winner: Despair with this question: What was the name of the precursor design of what became the beginning of the ball joint system later used in all 10 years of Bionicle? (Cybots)Grand Prize Winner #1: Tekulo: Toa of the Breeze won the Silver Kanohi masksGrand Prize Winner #2: Kothra won the Mask case. He has elected via email to have the back signed.We also had one last trivia question, for a digital image designed by me (avatar, banner, w/e) and that winner was Temporphilic with this question: Who was the inker for The Coming of the Toa comics? (Richard Bennett)And finally, we even had a third drawing for a free BioCraft Chronicles DVD set, when they make it, and that winner was Architect.So there we have it. Those are your winners, and that's that. We thank all people who came to the show and listened in, and congratulate the winners as well. Your stuff will be shipped within 2 weeks.

bzpsig2015.png

Congratulations to those who won! :)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Yeah, I still can't believe my name popped up. XD I feel like I should keep pinching myself in a feeble attempt to wake up from another one of those wacky dreams of mine. XPAnyway, congrats to everyone who won the other prizes! ^^ The trans-green Miru winners have my awe and respect for knowing the answers to that trivia (that includes the other trivia prize winner as well).

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Congrats to you all, I had a lot of fun putting in ridiculous answers for these questions as I was ineligible to get prizes (being in TTV sucks sometimes :P).I do think bosto100 made an account called boston100, if you want to update the opening post.

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

Bzp user name for bosto100-1 is me. I am am bosto 100 -1

Yeah, I still can't believe my name popped up. XD I feel like I should keep pinching myself in a feeble attempt to wake up from another one of those wacky dreams of mine. XPAnyway, congrats to everyone who won the other prizes! ^^ The trans-green Miru winners have my awe and respect for knowing the answers to that trivia (that includes the other trivia prize winner as well).
thanks. I just read maze of shadows the day before makuta fest so it was fresh in my mind

wearewaiting.gif

As long as there is one bionicle fan out there there is still hope for bionicle to return. Keep faith. Bionicle is amazing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Huh. That's an interesting variety of trivia questions... there's developer trivia, detail-oriented trivia (who actually remembers what Krika was holding in one animation?), and story-related trivia. Of them, I personally think that the Nuju "Hordika" question was the easiest, as the book made a pretty big deal of the word, and Nuju was the first character (in real-time chronology) to mention it.Nevertheless, congrats to the winners. Hope you enjoy all those collectible Kanohi; they look like they're quite neat pieces to have!

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...