Bionicle Anime - Gali

Astris Janus

Hello BZP!As a follow up to my Bionicle Anime Tahu, I've now produced my next humanised Bionicle.So now, I present...

galithumb.png

(Black 'n' White version

here)

As before, will post coloured version when done Coloured version complete! Comments and Criticism are much appreciated. Thank you!

^_^

Astris Janus

Edited by Astris Janus

Right, new forum, new signature. Or, at least, a reboot.

20795.jpg

Dual Sides; An Expanded Multiverse Epic

Bionicle Anime: Toa Mata

"If at first you don't succeed, redefine success."
- Anonymous

Well, she's cute and all... but other than the colour scheme she doesn't seem as much 'gali' too me as the Tahu character looked like Tahu. I'm not sure, maybe it's the expression.It's not a bad drawing, though. In fact, it's still a dozen times better than anything I could do on a tablet pc. ^^what I really like about the coloured version is the way you shaded the hair, it looks pretty soft and shiny.And her pendant is a very nice little detail. :)

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

She's a very sweet little dear! ^_^ I can see no notable errors on this one. Excellent!
Thank you! :biggrin:
Well, she's cute and all... but other than the colour scheme she doesn't seem as much 'gali' too me as the Tahu character looked like Tahu. I'm not sure, maybe it's the expression.
Ah, the expression. That drove me insane when I was drawing her. There is only so much you can do on the tablet and I just couldn't get that face just right. <_< Eventually, there comes a point where you just have to stop and accept that if you try to fix it now, it will just get worse. :PAs for the colour scheme... I was worried her hair might just be too much like Tahu's, but I had always had the intention of making her a blonde. The eyes were done to match the set colour, but the yellow doesn't feel right to me. And then there the overload of blue. Just so much blue. -_- Any suggestions maybe? :P
It's not a bad drawing, though. In fact, it's still a dozen times better than anything I could do on a tablet pc. ^^what I really like about the coloured version is the way you shaded the hair, it looks pretty soft and shiny.And her pendant is a very nice little detail. :)
It's weird. I didn't really like the hair when I started, but then it turned out well. :)I'm glad the pendant turned out well. Thank you. ^_^Astris Janus

Right, new forum, new signature. Or, at least, a reboot.

20795.jpg

Dual Sides; An Expanded Multiverse Epic

Bionicle Anime: Toa Mata

"If at first you don't succeed, redefine success."
- Anonymous