Hello again!For my second MOC post, I have Tabimir, a dark Toa of Iodine. After experimenting with his elemental abilities and his knack for robotics, Tabimir has created a series of robots- the Iodine Arsenal- running on iodine-based fuel cells. There is a unique twist to this, however; the Arsenal is not only autonomous robots- they possess the ability to transform, split, and combine as powerful weaponized armor for Tabimir.100_4702.jpgTabimir Gallery:http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=509841Iodine Arsenal Gallery:http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=509844Full Armor Form Gallery:http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=509843MOCpage: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/328783( Please note, any parts that appear to be pink are actually bright red. )

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

The colors look great, but the custom heads are the best part.Edit: Please see the BBC Guidelines about generic posts.-Wind-

Edited by turtleman

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey

Very nice. You don't see many mocs with purple these days, but you did a great job. good job
Thank you. I love working with purple while MOCing- although many of the purple pieces I have are not very versatile, that provides more of a challenge. In fact, I've posted three purple MOCs, one of which I plan to upload here soon. :)
The colors look great, but the custom heads are the best part.
Ah, thanks for giving some helpful feedback. I really like using custom heads in my MOCs; oftentimes I will find that a certain mask or some such thing that I had planned to use on a MOC either doesn't fit or doesn't look good, and I'll have to improvise with other parts.

but their spirits

As many before have said, the first thing I noticed were the great colors. Like Sotiro, his head looks outstanding. The way you constructed most of his body is also looks very original, which contributes to his backstory of being an experiment (ie. "regular" toa have very simple builds, more unique ones are more complex... you get the idea.) As for the Iodine arsenal, I love the concept. I also love how each robot looks when separated, but I think as power armor it falls a bit short. My biggest complaint is how far out the chest protrudes; the rest of the armor doesn't look bad. Excellent job again!

Look at me still talking when there's science to do!

As many before have said, the first thing I noticed were the great colors. Like Sotiro, his head looks outstanding. The way you constructed most of his body is also looks very original, which contributes to his backstory of being an experiment (ie. "regular" toa have very simple builds, more unique ones are more complex... you get the idea.) As for the Iodine arsenal, I love the concept. I also love how each robot looks when separated, but I think as power armor it falls a bit short. My biggest complaint is how far out the chest protrudes; the rest of the armor doesn't look bad. Excellent job again!
Thanks. I will admit that I may have gottan a little carried away with the armor. XD

but their spirits