Selling Old Bionicles

SirFrancisBacon2nd

Well bionicle lovers, I'm new to this, so please forgive me upfront if I'm not doing this in correct method.I made a post elsewhere regarding the fact I'd like to sell my old Bionicles and was directed here. Mostly to people who would appreciate them for what their worth. Most of my stuff is older. Here it is, and based on looking at a few selling forums, I think I have this laid out alright. But please, let me know if I need to correct anything. I'm looking to either sell the whole collection together or individual. Collection together would be about $250 to include for shipping, otherwise, I'll make individual prices down below.Few things though, you must live in the United States of America. (I will cover shipping that way.) And with living or shipping in America, this is all in USD for currency. Until I figure out how to color text and stuff, Green mean hold and Blue mean pending sales.(Plus two dollars for shipping to everything, Sorry I didn't add this from the start, again, new at this.)Here's the complete collection:

• Toa Nuva: Tahu Nuva, Lewa Nuva, Gali Nuva, Kopaka Nuva, Pohatu Nuva, Onua Nuva. ($8 each)

I have this Tahnok-Va (Free with Toa Nuva Tahu)And a green disc throw-guy that came from McDonald's? (Free with Toa Nuva Lewa)

• Bohrok: Tahnok, Gaholok, Lehvak, Pahrak, Nuhvok, Kohrak. ($5 each, as I ripped off some of the container plastic that wasn't supposed to. You know how one side was peel-able off and the other was supposed to stay on?)
  • Bohrok-Kal: Tahnok-Kal, Gaholok-Kal, Lehvak-Kal, Pahrak-Kal (missing one silver connecting piece), Nuhvok-Kal, Kohrak-Kal. ($7 each)
  • Rahkshi: Guurahk, Kurahk, Lerahk, Panrahk, Turahk, Vorahk. ($7 each)
  • Vahki: Bordakh ($6)

And last but not least, I have this

• Takanuva with his bike. ($50)

All of these have their containers as well the booklets with them (except Takanuva, he just has a booklet).I have a bunch of spare parts/masks here and there which based on shape of the mask will go accordingly for free with the different Bionicles. If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to contact me.I'll throw in the movie too if anyone want's it. (The first movie that is.)Thank you!SirFrancisBacon2ndBy the way, all the Krana of my Borhok are right here. GTZ3G.jpg

Edited by SirFrancisBacon2nd
New_Doctor_Who_Signature_by_xnaqtix.jpg

Okay, I know you said US only, but since I live in Canada, what if I cover the shipping costs? If that would be acceptable, I'll take a Pahrak.
Sure, that'd be fine. But as I said, I'm new to the game, so, how do I go about doing this? Do you send me your address and then I give you my paypal or? I just don't know how this works. (Is there anything else you would like too? Like I said, I've got the movie for free.)

You send an international package with the contents, and include the shipping costs in the price. I wire you the money through paypal, and presto, the deal is done. There are some conditions:1: It takes 8 days up in Canada for money to be transferred to my paypal from my bank account.2: I will not pay until after I have inspected the package to make sure nothing has broken.Also, can you put up a picture of the little red guy that comes with Tahu Nuva? I am considering buying him instead if the little figure is what I think it is.

How much for tahnohk-kal, Tahu Nuva, and the two small guys?

Edited by rahkshi guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Sorry it's taken so long to respond. I got my wisdom teeth taken out and it's been kinda rough with figuring out my schedules and stuff. But here's the red guy. I feel like I'm missing a piece or two so, that's why he's free.http://i.imgur.com/EnrBF.jpg

You send an international package with the contents, and include the shipping costs in the price. I wire you the money through paypal, and presto, the deal is done. There are some conditions:1: It takes 8 days up in Canada for money to be transferred to my paypal from my bank account.2: I will not pay until after I have inspected the package to make sure nothing has broken.Also, can you put up a picture of the little red guy that comes with Tahu Nuva? I am considering buying him instead if the little figure is what I think it is.
If I read correctly, I said 7 USD for the Tahnohk-Kal. (Plus 2 bucks for shipping).The Tahu Nuva and red small guy is being looked at right now for possibility, but the green guy is free for the taking.
How much for tahnohk-kal, Tahu Nuva, and the two small guys?

Okay, the red guy you have there is a Tahnok-Va. I suggest you list him as such, as there was confusion.Back to the deal, I'll take Tahu Nuva and the Pahrak, with the Tahnok-Va. Please get an estimate of the shipping costs, I'll PM you my address.

Editted, Thank you. And I'll go see about shipping once I get your address, though, I can't seem to access my PM for whatever reason. It says I don't have permission. But I have your Bionicles set up and ready once I get your address.

Okay, the red guy you have there is a Tahnok-Va. I suggest you list him as such, as there was confusion.Back to the deal, I'll take Tahu Nuva and the Pahrak, with the Tahnok-Va. Please get an estimate of the shipping costs, I'll PM you my address.

Alright. I just posted some "quickies" in the art topics. No spamming. Just appreciation. And I have your box all packaged up and ready. Do you have a suggestion on who should send it? (As in FedEx, UPS, or UPUS?)

Oh yeah, you need 10 posts on the forum to access the PM system. My apologies for not notifying you of this earlier. I suggest you just make 6 quickies in some other topics. Don't spam though.

• 4 months later...