SVT

Tikaro

Hello, again, fellow members! Today I just felt like posting a build that was made a LONG time ago. It's been sitting on my BrickShelf, but I never posted it here, so it has just been collecting dust in the dark corners of the internet. Okay, no more rambling, here you are, SVT:FrontGalleryYes, I know the colors are probably not as well-placed as possible. Tends to be one of my downfalls. Oh well! I like him anyways! Thank you for your views, comments, and critiques! Enjoy!

Looks cool, the Zamor sphere looks awesome. My only criticism is that the blue looks weird maybe black would be better

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey

Quite a unique MOC! The colors and certain other aspects of the MOC remind me of the old Piraka Fusion monster. I like the legs, those are quite nice, as is the method of holding the Zamor sphere in the chest. Good work! :)

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I actually think the colors flow together nicely. The legs and wings are both nicely done. It's cool how the ball is being held together by the pieces on the torso. I can't think up of any criticism so, great job on this!
Thank you, kindly! The zamor was put in towards the end and I think it's definitely one of the cooler parts of the build as well!
Looks cool, the Zamor sphere looks awesome. My only criticism is that the blue looks weird maybe black would be better
I actually tried black. Both of them looked equally good to me. However I figured that since I started with blue that I might as well revert to the original. Either one works!
Quite a unique MOC! The colors and certain other aspects of the MOC remind me of the old Piraka Fusion monster. I like the legs, those are quite nice, as is the method of holding the Zamor sphere in the chest. Good work! :)
Thank you! It does harken back to the old days of the fusions, doesn't it? I never really thought of that until you brought it up! Thanks for the comments and views, everyone!

i don't really have much to comment here other than awesome costum feet and nice way to put the zamor, which has been said by many others here, my additions are i love the way you made that costum limbs there, flows really well, adn if you want to you can add something to the head, since it looks kinda empty, maybe small horns or something ? other than that i think it's a great MOC

i don't really have much to comment here other than awesome costum feet and nice way to put the zamor, which has been said by many others here, my additions are i love the way you made that costum limbs there, flows really well, adn if you want to you can add something to the head, since it looks kinda empty, maybe small horns or something ? other than that i think it's a great MOC
Thanks! As for the head, I'll try something out and maybe post pictures if I think it adds anything noteworthy.
This works quite well. It reminds me of the old 2005 Titans like Roodaka or Keetongu. Interesting techniques all around, especially the zamor sphere on the chest. Very well made with its own unique style. Great job!
Ha you have a good eye! This piece was actually built after I bought the three 2005 Titan sets on eBay for my own use. Most of the pieces were needed for a dragon I have, but the yellow pieces from Keetongu were unfortunately without a home. I changed that!Thanks everyone!