Spybotics, The Nightfall Incident

Podu

Does anyone remember this game? I used to play this game for days as a kid, untill LEGO decided to delete it. I am searching for a downloadable version of it, but to no avail :/I know there're online versions, but those only has 1 battle theme, and every enemy turn it freezes :/

99.9% of BIONICLE fans forgot about Podu. If you happen to be the 0.1% that still remember him, copy and paste this into your sig.

I remember seeing Spybotics in Lego magazine. It was 2002ish because one of the sets had a silver Gahlok shield, and that was the only place you could get that at the time. Don't remember seeing anything about a game, but 2002 I was 6 or something, I don't remember reading much, just looking at the pictures. Sets did look incredibly cool though, kinda wish I'd got one.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

Wooooow yeah I used to play that game. It was really fun if I remember right. :3 Dunno where you can find a version. I'm not even sure I beat it, but I got far.
I ended up at Level 5 only. If you google it, you can find websites hosting these games... but they seem to be the glitched versions, or an incomplete port...
99.9% of BIONICLE fans forgot about Podu. If you happen to be the 0.1% that still remember him, copy and paste this into your sig.

I remember Spybotics but never got the sets. I don't recall ever playing the game either.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I remember Spybotics but never got the sets. I don't recall ever playing the game either.
You guys should try it. It is super fun if you like turn-based strategy games.

I'll see about it. I don't really have much time to play online games, and I don't really have a computer for it. Any direct links to the .dcr file on cache.lego.com?

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I'll see about it. I don't really have much time to play online games, and I don't really have a computer for it. Any direct links to the .dcr file on cache.lego.com?
Nah. I tried finding it, but all that came up were the online versions that people uploaded to game-hosting websites. :/

Nah. I tried finding it, but all that came up were the online versions that people uploaded to game-hosting websites. :/
Bummer. Well, if any of the sites are appropriate to link to here, can you find me a good version?

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

Moving to Digital Discussion. :)

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Bummer. Well, if any of the sites are appropriate to link to here, can you find me a good version?
Yea :3http://pandagames.biz/Strategy/Spybotics.html

After playing it a bit, it's not really that interesting to me. :/

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

How far did you get? The first few levels are kinda just like tutorial...

How far did you get? The first few levels are kinda just like tutorial...
Like, I started the first level and said, nah. :P Instead, I've kinda gotten back into JunkBot. <3

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

No wonder :PI just wanna know if anyone else had played this game before. I have trouble beating the last level and I want help D:

Woah! This is a very pleasant surprise. I have long considered Spybotics: The Nightfall Incident to be one of the best games ever released on lego.com, and until now I assumed it was lost forever after the site was purged of all its old games. It's great to see it's still around and kicking; I'll have to go and play it again sometime. :)

I have slept for so long. My dreams have been dark ones. But now I am awakened. Now the scattered elements of my being are rejoined. Now I am whole. And the Darkness can not stand before me.

Woah! This is a very pleasant surprise. I have long considered Spybotics: The Nightfall Incident to be one of the best games ever released on lego.com, and until now I assumed it was lost forever after the site was purged of all its old games. It's great to see it's still around and kicking; I'll have to go and play it again sometime. :)
This version is a bit crippled tho'. Only 1 battle music and enemy turns would always freeze... also sometimes the game skips your turn...But overall it is still playable :D

Aaaand I'm getting nostalgic again. This was probably my favorite online LEGO game after Pepper's Skateboard Challenge. It was pretty unique too - the only turn-based online strategy game LEGO has released to date, if I'm not mistake. Too bad I never completed the game (or got any Spybotics sets, for that matter).

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

Aaaand I'm getting nostalgic again. This was probably my favorite online LEGO game after Pepper's Skateboard Challenge. It was pretty unique too - the only turn-based online strategy game LEGO has released to date, if I'm not mistake. Too bad I never completed the game (or got any Spybotics sets, for that matter).
Voya Nui Online Game definitely was, although it was made by Ankama Games (who make other turn-based Strategy Games).Not sure if there are others.

The Legend Lives...

Yea :3http://pandagames.bi.../Spybotics.html
Oh man, I so need to try this.

Yea :3http://pandagames.bi.../Spybotics.html
Oh man, I so need to try this.
And you can!

The Legend Lives...

Voya Nui Online Game definitely was, although it was made by Ankama Games (who make other turn-based Strategy Games).Not sure if there are others.
Good point, I'd forgotten about VNOG. VNOG aside, I don't think LEGO produced any other turn-based strategy games other than Spybotics, though.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...