"The Trigger"

Taka Nuvia

Avak. Still one of my favourite Piraka - I mean, who can resist that adorable, wide "Imma shoot you down and enjoy it!" grin? =DSo here is a portrait. Actually it's just a ballpoint pen doodle, but I'm quite happy with how it turned out so I thought I might as well share it. ^^

avak_t.jpg

(^ click the thumbnail to view the full drawing!)

but that's not all! Yes, you heard me right, there's more. Since I've been seeing more of it again, I was kinda inspired to try my hand at a 'humanized' version. It, just as the other drawing, was done with a black ballpoint pen. It too is just a small portrait sketch. I might do a full body drawing later, not sure yet. ^^

avak_h_t.jpg

(^ another thumbnail, yay)

... Comments, anyone?

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Both very good, especially the humanized version. Avak's always been my favorite, too. I like the grin in the "standard" version and the hair in the human version. Brilliant touch, I'd say. Really hope you'll do a full body version!Quite impressive to be a doodle, but a doodle it remains, right? No color, very nice render with the humanized version, awesome grin in the classical version. 8.7/10 I guess they would have been very, very good if they were full designs and not only doodles of the heads, but still good job! Brava, brava!

Yay! Humanised Avak! :DThe Bionicle version is mad, but I think that the grin is a tad small. There seems to be a lot of black space around the teeth.I really love the humanised version, especially how his hair style kinda completes out his Bionicle facial structure. :)Overall, a really awesome job! I can't wait for a full body shot! ^_^Astris Janus

Right, new forum, new signature. Or, at least, a reboot.

20795.jpg

Dual Sides; An Expanded Multiverse Epic

Bionicle Anime: Toa Mata

"If at first you don't succeed, redefine success."
- Anonymous