Matoro Ignika's Golden Birthday!

Takuma Nuva

Birthdays only come once a year and golden birthdays only once a lifetime. 'Tis something worth celebrating.So let's all wish ~Mat~ a glorious golden birthday full of golden grahams, gold watches, and gold teeth!(It's his golden birthday because he turned 19 on the 19th, FYI.)

Takuma Nuva

Edited by Takuma Nuva

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

Happy golden birthday, oh he of the many-entried blog. May it make king Midas jealous.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Happy birthday, broski. Be sure to disregard as many regulations of traditional society as possible today. :P

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm.