A Poisonous Birthday

Well, we must all go our own ways eventually, and Venom is beginning to reach that point.It's his 19th birthday today in a time zone that's not exactly mine, and he'll be soon going off to college.Venom's here for a little while more, so let's all in an organized fashion wish him a happy birthday!Follow my lead, guys!HAPPY BIRTHDAY VENOM

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

Happy birthday, goodsir. You've certainly been with us for quite a long time and it's sad to see you go. But you're here for a while longer so we gon' party all day, every day.Hope you have a good day 'n such.-MesonakEDIT: LOL, Eljay.

Edited by Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Thanks guys. I appreciate the birthday wishes,I'm going to miss messing around with the rest of you guys of Pandemic on skype, and working with you all on TTV and BioCraft.Gosh, those skype conversations get too interesting. To say the least.I'll be seeing you guys sometime soon, though.But yeah, this is my last run on BZP. College is coming, and I have a comic series to finish, and a life to continue living.I had a great birthday, and thank you all again for the birthday wishes!-V-

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Well, see you never again, BZP.