Hey again, BZPers. I'm now showing two MOCs I made long ago. One is Altai, Matoran of War, made for Gentleman Scarecrow's fourth BCBS challenge on MOCpages. It's sort of an alternate version of Taipu. Click on the pic for gallery.altai_001.jpg_thumb.jpgAnd the other is an attempt to find a good use for the Mistika canister lid piece. I don't know if it has been used before, personaly it's the first use I ever saw of it, but who knows? Anyway, here is the Bionicle Beast.bb_001.jpg_thumb.jpgC&C welcomed.

Edited by Onewa7

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

Matoran: Generally well proportioned, looks like a Matoran. I like the hands, they remind me of the ones seen on the Toa Mata. The weapon is also nice and looks good being held by the Matoran.Beast: Though it was a creative idea and the colours are very good, it may look better with the lid on backwards. As it is, it's not bad though, it looks like it has a big pair of eyes where the neck comes out, however.

517px-Clone_Wars_-_Season_5_Trailer_2_-_

Thanks all!@Ehlekdude: Well, Altai's hands are inspired by the Toa Mata's. And I know that the Beast's neck are is kinda strange, but I had no ideas to improve it so...@FF Ice Master: The weapon was one of Lego's weapon models on the Recon Hero Creator. I thought it looked good, so when I took the Hero apart I kept it. I just added the spear.

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!