[Update 9/20] Disguised Great Being Revealed!

Not so sure if this actually adds depth to Velika's character. It anything it devalues it, as it seems to me that it suggests Matoran can't be eccentric on their own, and that if a Matoran is then the explanation has to be "Oh, the he's really a deity-like figure, because of course Matoran can't be too unique on their own can they."Otherwise, though, I'm glad this was revealed if only to end the inane epileptic tree arguments about people endlessly claiming their favorite villain was the Great Being, against all logic in the starting point of the speculation topic. That seems the most relevant part, since I doubt Greg will ever continue with the serials. Which I'm perfectly fine with.

~B~

You're acting like Velika was the only eccentric Matoran out there. There was also Kapura, for one. Also Tamaru. And Matoro. An Takua. Many others, too.Also, I feel like this would explain why he was so smart and only spoke in riddles.

Well.... That was disappointing...

I was really, REALLY hoping it would be a character from 2001 instead of just going "lol it's the obvious choice. You now have one less awesome character to look up to because his existence was a total lie." Ugh, yet another reason I prefer Time Trap and Cathy Hapka's books over the story after '06. I digress. =/

Edited by Tekulo: Toa of the Breeze

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Great. the one day I can't get my spoiler tags to work. Who is it?

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Great. the one day I can't get my spoiler tags to work. Who is it?
If they won't work for you, just click the quote button and view it in code format (the button in the upper left corner). :) The text should show up then.Also guys, please keep debates about Zane to Ninjago topics, okay? :) This is about the identity of the GB.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Well.... That was disappointing...

I was really, REALLY hoping it would be a character from 2001 instead of just going "lol it's the obvious choice. You now have one less awesome character to look up to because his existence was a total lie." Ugh, yet another reason I prefer Time Trap and Cathy Hapka's books over the story after '06. I digress. =/

It does seem extremely obvious at first. It's that one moment where you're absolutely sure that something is so obvious but it turns out that it's something completely different. Also, I don't get how he's the GB...

pWPTu7m.jpg

I'll be honest and say I knew it'd be Velika. I found way too much evidence supporting him, most of all the fact that he's the only favourite character of Greg's that never got his time in the spotlight.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

So... will there be a new chapter? Or is it over? This revelation seems to make both possibilities likely.
Perhaps, but I think it means Greg won't have time anytime soon, and mainly wanted to bring the contest some closure. :) Still hoping, though. ^_^

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

So... will there be a new chapter? Or is it over? This revelation seems to make both possibilities likely.
Perhaps, but I think it means Greg won't have time anytime soon, and mainly wanted to bring the contest some closure. :) Still hoping, though. ^_^
Well, it shows that he still has interest in continuing the story and that one day he might do it if he has the time.

Not so sure if this actually adds depth to Velika's character. It anything it devalues it, as it seems to me that it suggests Matoran can't be eccentric on their own, and that if a Matoran is then the explanation has to be "Oh, the he's really a deity-like figure, because of course Matoran can't be too unique on their own can they."

~B~

There are other eccentric Matoran. Greater beings such as OoMN members see it as a sign of being destined to become a Toa. To quote a couple of members:"Matoran with the calling sometimes are a little... eccentric. Almost like their brain knows something it isn't telling them."— Jerbraz, Brothers In Arms"Haven't you figured it out yet? You have to be insane to be a Toa at all. It's the first requirement for the job."— Toa Helryx to Takanuva, Swamp of Secrets

Edited by bonesiii
Please don't forget the spoiler tags. :) -bones

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I never really had a strong opinion on the topic, but I had a pretty good guess as to who it was, since alot of people seemed pretty convinced it was Velika. I'm satisfied with GregF's decision, since I wouldn't like it if the GB was a well-liked character such as Kapura or a very unexplored character like a Dark Hunter. I'm curious to know when GregF would've planned to reveal Velika had he continued the serials regularly.

But honestly, the part I like best is knowing that GregF is still in touch with us! :D

Never got too into the mystery figuring we would learn in the next serial update. And then when we didn't, and when BZpower finally came back up, I gave up hope of ever learning. I kinda figured if anyone, this is who it would be. Glad we at least know, even if it isn't that useful.Hopefully, since it seems like he won't have time for writing anytime soon, maybe he can give Erebus a summary of his plans so we at least have some closure.

Please read and review my epic detailing my ideas for a sixth film: Bionicle: Mata Nui's Fate I: The Bota Magna Journey - Chapter 2 is now up!

Why can't we talk to Greg ourselves anymore?
Because Lego enforces COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), banning him from talking to under-13s online. He can't come here anymore because next to none of us can prove that we're 13+.

I sort of agree with Tilius here. I feel like the twist is for twist's sake. Plot twists work best when you've decided on the twist beforehand and start using the character and dropping hints accordingly. While Greg did make this decision later on, there were multiple characters that had been set up beforehand that had extraordinary powers (Kapura and Krakua are the first examples I think of) and they could have been used to that degree. Greg decided this not only after Velika had been introduced, but when nothing had been set up for him and didn't do anything else with the character after that.Kapura is the most famous example of a character set up to be something more. From the get-go he had an implied difference to him, both in personality and in powerset, something that would actually point towards him being a Great Being. He was significantly different and was sadly never explored further beyond MNOG.Krakua has also been set up, albiet to a lesser degree. His most famous action was the vision in Time Trap, where he talked to Vakama from the future. He was also one of the first significant Toa we knew of that wasn't of the original six plus light elemental variety, and he was also said to have been turned into a Toa not by "traditional means" by the Order of Mata Nui.Velika just doesn't have that same recognizability around him. Every one remembers him as the guy who talked in riddles. While an interesting quirk, it was just a quirk. Nuju talks in tweets and whistles, but that's also just a quirk for him. There was no big example you could point to that was instantly recognizable (I'll admit, I didn't completely read through all of the posts here so someone might have posted some instance where he did do something a little out of the ordinary) and he wasn't set up in any way to become the Great Being.On another note, I haven't read the other topic so I do apologize if this has been debated to death or whatnot, but why exactly does the mindwipe exclude all Metru Nui Matoran again? From what I've insinuated, the GB was only "disguised" as a Matoran; I don't know why a mindwipe meant for "normal" Matoran would actually work on him. Matoran have been insinuated to be built a bit like computer programs while the GBs are implied to be organic; that works just as much as trying to use Windows Explorer to delete a piece of information in your brain. Even if the GBs aren't organic, I doubt their systems would be structured in the exact same way that the Matoran are to have the deletion progress work to that degree. Shouldn't such a technologically advanced species install safeguards, especially since one of them was going "undercover"?

Kahinuva, Greg actually said that Kapura had been his first choice, but all the Mata Nui Matoran had their memories wiped, and he needed the GB to retain his memories. I think some of you are just assuming that little thought was put into this. If anything it's probably more that more thought was put into it, not less, so not all of those reasons will be obvious if you just take the news at a glance. :) After all, we've been with Bionicle for so many years now and have seen countless times proof that Greg thinks these things through, often in incredible detail. Let's not just forget all that now. :)To me, this is the perfect choice. It's not someone from the start or the end, but nicely near the middle, and someone we didn't see much of to ruin established character development, etc. As danwojo (who originally guessed it) said, the personality fit to a tee. :) Also, as I pointed out in the most recent topic debating this before we learned it, anybody like Krakua with great power would inevitably face a choice of either being drawn into an organization like the Order (as Krakua was) or a villain organization like the DH, so the GB refusing would stand out like a sore thumb. He needed to blend, so IMO anybody with significant power like that had to be out.Yes, the mind wipe showed us that most likely the hidden GB only had whatever powers were in the form he took, no special abilities (besides, we don't know that GBs have powers of their own anyways; they're organic and probably like Agori and Glatorian, just very inventive). I tried to use an argument against it for my Onua entry, but it was conclusively disproven in later conversation and Greg's further clues. It's possible also that he might have some abilities (the original purpose in the story for the reveal would imply at least one), but the mindwipe doesn't seem like the sort of thing he would know to stop. To blend he would have to get in the pods, and it was a power Makuta invented, not something (like Toa elements) that the GB would have known of from the start.This stuff was all thought out, and trust me, it makes sense. :) No choice for this would be perfect, and you are free to have the personal taste to dislike it as a plot element, but that is subjective. Many others like it so that logic doesn't argue against it being done. ^_^ All things considered I think it's clear this was the best choice.

That is awesome! Very glad to hear this. I think that the BS01 page should have spoilers, but absolutely have this added.Also, a personal request. Can you tell him thanks from us next time you get in contact with him? I remember last August a lot of people may have sent him PMs thanking him, so please tell him that we miss him and he'll have a very warm welcome when he returns!Thank you!sig.png
i second that
Yes, yes, yesss! Thank GregF for being awesome!
Third, fourth, fifth... however many times this has been Yes'ed...I'm one more. New Info, made my day =) Thanks Greg! Hope he's doing well and his family is happy, healthy and will live long an prosper _//-

~~-BS01 Histories-~~
by Zox Tomana, B.A. - Blog

Hmmm! I had a perhaps odd thought, but one certainly relevant to my interests as someone who's likely to unofficially continue the story if Greg doesn't. Is "Velika" Velika's real name?

I write stories, on occasion. Finishing them... yeah, uh. That's another thing entirely.

Avatar made with the Rayg Kit 2.5, and featuring Lilak, Toa of Lightning.

She is totally, totally not a shameless self-insert. Y'know, except for the part where she is. :D

Is "Velika" Velika's real name?
Good thinking! IMO it's unlikely from a purely plot-based perspective. It doesn't seem to fit the style of Angonce, and it would run a risk -- though admittedly very slight -- of giving it away if anyone somehow got a list of GB names. But it's possible, and considering the real-world limitation of having to run new names by legal, it may actually be likely.

Good thinking! IMO it's unlikely from a purely plot-based perspective. It doesn't seem to fit the style of Angonce, and it would run a risk -- though admittedly very slight -- of giving it away if anyone somehow got a list of GB names. But it's possible, and considering the real-world limitation of having to run new names by legal, it may actually be likely.
It's too easy to hide a tree in a huge forest. Thousands, maybe millions, of Matoran were made. Velika would've known that and kept himself well-hidden VERY easily. If anything, he may have used like a codename to keep his identity secret.

Edited by Makuta_of_Oz

I don't see why Velika wouldn't be his real name. I don't think the Great Beings would've left anything in the MU that would've contained their names. (At least, I don't see a reason as to why they would've.)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

It's too easy to hide a tree in a huge forest. Thousands, maybe millions, of Matoran were made. Velika would've known that and kept himself well-hidden VERY easily. If anything, he may have used like a codename to keep his identity secret.
Of course, that same risk of giving things away would be a possible route for someone to find out without Velika dropping his cover, and like you (bonesii) said it's likely when you (general you) look at it with the whole legal issue. Or Velika could be Heremus and like you (Makuta) said he took "Velika" as a fake name, that's a possibility since I think Heremus's BS01 article only states he fled SM with the rest of the GBs because Angonce thought about it in vague terms but Heremus wasn't explicitly mentioned as having definitely left. I don't think Angonce knows about Velika, either.
I don't see why Velika wouldn't be his real name. I don't think the Great Beings would've left anything in the MU that would've contained their names. (At least, I don't see a reason as to why they would've.)
That's true. However, he might have realized the Matoran were a species in their own right and thought they would populate the reformed Spherus Magna, and SM does have a fair few GB-related things lying around on it.

I write stories, on occasion. Finishing them... yeah, uh. That's another thing entirely.

She is totally, totally not a shameless self-insert. Y'know, except for the part where she is. :D

So, after shrieking with joy for a while, I ran into my closet and told Velika the good news, however, being a plastic toy, it said nothing. Either way, it's fantastic to hear the news! I'm hoping this means he'll definitely want to continue when his duties are less? I can't wait!

Not trying to be bitter here, but are people seriously complaining about this? First little bit of BIONICLE news we get in a while, and people are still complaining about it. I was just excited for the news...

This is BZPower, TBOC. If people don't complain, get angry at Greg, scream about Bionicle ending, etc., we would all be scared. :P

Kahinuva, Greg actually said that Kapura had been his first choice, but all the Mata Nui Matoran had their memories wiped, and he needed the GB to retain his memories. I think some of you are just assuming that little thought was put into this. If anything it's probably more that more thought was put into it, not less, so not all of those reasons will be obvious if you just take the news at a glance. :) After all, we've been with Bionicle for so many years now and have seen countless times proof that Greg thinks these things through, often in incredible detail. Let's not just forget all that now. :)To me, this is the perfect choice. It's not someone from the start or the end, but nicely near the middle, and someone we didn't see much of to ruin established character development, etc. As danwojo (who originally guessed it) said, the personality fit to a tee. :) Also, as I pointed out in the most recent topic debating this before we learned it, anybody like Krakua with great power would inevitably face a choice of either being drawn into an organization like the Order (as Krakua was) or a villain organization like the DH, so the GB refusing would stand out like a sore thumb. He needed to blend, so IMO anybody with significant power like that had to be out.Yes, the mind wipe showed us that most likely the hidden GB only had whatever powers were in the form he took, no special abilities (besides, we don't know that GBs have powers of their own anyways; they're organic and probably like Agori and Glatorian, just very inventive). I tried to use an argument against it for my Onua entry, but it was conclusively disproven in later conversation and Greg's further clues. It's possible also that he might have some abilities (the original purpose in the story for the reveal would imply at least one), but the mindwipe doesn't seem like the sort of thing he would know to stop. To blend he would have to get in the pods, and it was a power Makuta invented, not something (like Toa elements) that the GB would have known of from the start.This stuff was all thought out, and trust me, it makes sense. :) No choice for this would be perfect, and you are free to have the personal taste to dislike it as a plot element, but that is subjective. Many others like it so that logic doesn't argue against it being done. ^_^ All things considered I think it's clear this was the best choice.

Bonesii put it best.

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

Velika doesn't sound very Roman-ish though.

Good point! If Velika really is using a false name, then my guess for who Velika is is Heremus, as Heremus is an already-named Great Being with an unknown location. Okay, pointing out the possible passage I missed that unequivocally states Heremus left Spherus Magna with the rest of the Great Beings starts.... NOW!

Edited by Lielac

Kahinuva, Greg actually said that Kapura had been his first choice, but all the Mata Nui Matoran had their memories wiped, and he needed the GB to retain his memories. I think some of you are just assuming that little thought was put into this. If anything it's probably more that more thought was put into it, not less, so not all of those reasons will be obvious if you just take the news at a glance. :) After all, we've been with Bionicle for so many years now and have seen countless times proof that Greg thinks these things through, often in incredible detail. Let's not just forget all that now. :)
What I don't get about this is why the memory wipe thing even mattersI mean the entire point is that this is a Great Being in a Matoran's body, who presumably has all sorts of fancy Great Being abilities and suchIs it really much of a stretch to say that he wasn't affected by a memory wipe that was presumably only intended to affect Matoran?It's not like loads of ridiculous stuff hasn't happened in Bionicle before; saying "Kapura didn't actually lose his memory because Great Being magic" is actually pretty reasonable in comparison

Edited by bonesiii
Please remember spoiler tags, even for such a minor part of the spoilers. :) -bones

RksnKgM.jpg

An interesting thing to note, besides his mysterious personality, is Velika's technical expertise.He invented the multiple-shot Zamor launcher variation, of which six copies were subsequently given to the Toa Inika. Presumably, he would have invented other technology not included in the story arc. This eagerness to create, and his strangely high level of technical skill, both help to point him out as someone different.Incidentally, I previously assumed that he had invented the very advanced weapons possessed by the Matoran Resistance, in which case I would have used that as extra evidence. However, I recently found out that they were, in fact, given these weapons by Karzahni. So much for that idea...

Edited by bonesiii
Please remember to use the spoiler tags next time. -bones

I'm very happy to hear some news on the storyline, finally! It's very exciting. I'd like to issue a big thanks to GregF for revealing this!

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

I suspected of The Shadowed One at first, because I thought that the GB would learn more by entering in the MU criminal world. Also, at one point I thought Artakha would win, and that would have been disappointing to me, because he was the most obvious choice in my opinion. However, Velika makes sense.It is good to see that a Matoran has such a big role in the story. I wonder how are going to react the Toa Mahri, the Voya-Nui Resistance Team, Brutaka, Axonn, and everyone who came in contact with Velika in 2006.

banner.png

deriahk_by_diebeq5b-d3gqq4a.png

Countless proof that Greg thinks things through? Greg hardly ever thinks things through. Usually, if some discrepancy comes up, Greg says "Earth science only applies to Bionicle when I want it to," or "Artistic license," or "Well, that's non-canon now," or "Because I accidentally made this Toa of Psionics a guy, I'm going to come up with a lame, sexist reason behind it to cover up my mistake." As far as the Great Being is concerned:

I'd have assumed that I'd be someone who would't attract attention from others around him, whereas Velika probably annoys a lot of people.

Edited by bonesiii
Let's stick with spoiler tags, not whiting out, okay? :) -bones

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

What I don't get about this is why the memory wipe thing even mattersI mean the entire point is that this is a Great Being in a Matoran's body, who presumably has all sorts of fancy Great Being abilities and suchIs it really much of a stretch to say that he wasn't affected by a memory wipe that was presumably only intended to affect Matoran?It's not like loads of ridiculous stuff hasn't happened in Bionicle before; saying "Kapura didn't actually lose his memory because Great Being magic" is actually pretty reasonable in comparison
Did you read my whole post? I answered that:
Yes, the mind wipe showed us that most likely the hidden GB only had whatever powers were in the form he took, no special abilities (besides, we don't know that GBs have powers of their own anyways; they're organic and probably like Agori and Glatorian, just very inventive). I tried to use an argument against it for my Onua entry, but it was conclusively disproven in later conversation and Greg's further clues. It's possible also that he might have some abilities (the original purpose in the story for the reveal would imply at least one), but the mindwipe doesn't seem like the sort of thing he would know to stop. To blend he would have to get in the pods, and it was a power Makuta invented, not something (like Toa elements) that the GB would have known of from the start.
:)
Countless proof that Greg thinks things through? Greg hardly ever thinks things through. Usually, if some discrepancy comes up, Greg says "Earth science only applies to Bionicle when I want it to," or "Artistic license," or "Well, that's non-canon now," or "Because I accidentally made this Toa of Psionics a guy, I'm going to come up with a lame, sexist reason behind it to cover up my mistake." As far as the Great Being is concerned:I'd have assumed that I'd be someone who would't attract attention from others around him, whereas Velika probably annoys a lot of people.
Well, I expected an answer like this. You can always think of exceptions -- I'm sure there's some; it's a highly complex story, which is part of why it ended. But I can't think of many. Top perhaps is the size numbers related to the giant robot... But Greg's always said things like that were his weakness, so yeah. In general, to anyone who's been following Greg's correspondence on here for years I think we can all see that Greg thinks these things through a lot. Given the vast numbers of non-contradictory answers he's given people over the years it's shocking, actually. I would go so far as to say he is brilliant at these things. :) But human. :) Also, he made a contest about this specifically, and his answer matches the one that most of we fans arrived at too from a long time of open debate, so it's pretty conclusive that this was thought through.(I wonder if he had picked Velika from the start, though, or went with the popular answer? :shrugs:)The answer about Earth science is saying a true fact -- that it's a fictional world with fictional physics. Also, there was a story rule against going into too technical of scientific explanations for the little kids. Sometimes that rule was applied inconsistently as I've often pointed out (esp. with Pohatu Nuva's mask), but it does make some sense, and it doesn't really preclude us from thinking through how they could work.Artistic license doesn't have anything to do with Greg as far as I know; many people besides him worked on Bionicle and sometimes miscommunication happened. That's more of someone else not thinking it through as well as Greg did usually.Decanonizing most things was to remove inconsistencies, so that's also an example of more thinking, not less. :) There may be exceptions though...As for the Psionics thing, that was probably a bad choice in light of some fans' reactions, but Greg had no way of knowing they would react that way. This was discussed to death at the time; it was not sexist (but this isn't the place to re-debate it; basically Bionicle has had elements assigned with genders since the start, which wasn't Greg's decision and was more about the target audience being boys than anything; I agree it wasn't the best way but it's what's there). It's possible he did accidently forget he'd just made the element female, but I doubt it. It was a recent revelation. More likely he wanted to explain why the GBs made the rest female (and BTW, he had already done this for water, and nobody complained about that, so he had no reason to think they would about Psionics -- this was clearly another case of the complainers being the ones not thinking it through and just having an emotional reaction superficially to part of it; still, in hindsight it would have been best not to give people anything to have such a reaction about).Good point about Velika annoying people, but then lots of Matoran have different personalities than others, and I doubt they have a widespread understanding of anything like my Society Variety theory or anything lol, so they're probably annoyed all the time by many. It wouldn't be a reason for him to stand out too much. Also we know that Kazi was the one who was mainly annoyed by him. The others don't seem to have been. Also, who else could he have chosen that somehow wouldn't attract attention? His risk of attracting attention comes from his own personality, not from anything about being a poorly repaired Po-Matoran. :)Also, why do you say that you would have assumed it? We're not really talking about merely assuming, are we? We're talking about thinking it through. Are you saying you didn't really think about it before now, by "would have"? (Which is fine, just seems like an odd wording if you're trying to say you thought it through more than Greg... :P)

Edited by bonesiii

That's real? or it's a joke?
Preeetty sure it's real. I've not seen anything to suggest Erebus would lie to us about such a momentous thing.

Well, now that the big rabbit is out of the hat, it's time to start wondering: What are this GB's plans? TYQ chapter 3 ended simply with the ominous tone that the GB's plans need to be stopped. What are those plans? How will he reveal himself?And, of course, all of these questions can be easily summed up in one: When do we get the next chapter?

Well, now that the big rabbit is out of the hat, it's time to start wondering: What are this GB's plans? TYQ chapter 3 ended simply with the ominous tone that the GB's plans need to be stopped. What are those plans? How will he reveal himself?And, of course, all of these questions can be easily summed up in one: When do we get the next chapter?

I think we actually have some clues to this now. Remember Greg said that Orde believed the plans needed stopped, but that the GB does not think of them as evil. Now Velika resisted the Piraka, and made things to help the Voyatoran. I theorized above that he may have been even managing the GB devices on the 777 stairs to make sure the Inika won, not the Piraka.This isn't certain, but if these lines of reasoning are right, then I'm seeing a picture of a Velika GB who does feel a comradery with the people of the MU. So I think we can probably rule out the idea of shutting down the 'nanotech', for one, which has been one of the most commonly floated theories.So we should probably explore other possibilities more from here. :)Edit: Come to think of it, this may provide strong evidence for the Velika GB = murderer theory. Since Orde is a Toa with the Toa Code, but the GB wouldn't necessarily follow the code. He would have while he was in hiding, but now that's all over. Of course, that would require him to perhaps have GB powers... not necessarily, though, maybe he just Built A Weapon.

Edited by bonesiii