Don't you miss the busy server?

Illuminatus

Lord Survurlode...  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So I was thinking, and all of a sudden I got a bit nostalgic, cause I realized I kinda miss those peak BZP years when there were so many members online and everyone was complaining that the server was always too busy to handle our requests.Not to mention you could PM Greg 24/7 and take part in stuff that actually made a difference to BIONICLE. *sigh*Post yer thoughts then. :P

At least in S&T we have a pretty good activity level now, for the amount of time I have to participate. Sometimes I wish there was a little more though. Not necessarily up to server crashing levels as that's a tad counterproductive. :P

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

I enjoy the current traffic, but I sure do miss the old days when new sets/content came out and everyone complained about them. That was so much fun :P

99.9% of BIONICLE fans forgot about Podu. If you happen to be the 0.1% that still remember him, copy and paste this into your sig.

I can actually keep up with the place now, so I appreciate the quiet. And less people = more opportunities for everyone to post and stuff. And not getting my posts lost due to server busy messages. It's a biased poll. Shame. Though I would appreciate a few more people about, like there was before, because sometimes I seem to be talking to the same people all the time. More perspectives is generally a good thing.

I miss the activity but not the server messages, yeah. But I also really like that small town feel people have been bringing up here and there.

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic