The Staff have new names...

Toa Smoke Monster

Oh boy. Here we go again. Just so you know, I'm still trying to find out who is who. So far, I know that mentos fruit is gatanui. The tiny g at the bottom of his sig, and the constant use of smileys is a dead giveaway :closedeyes: . Now who's next... :confused:
To figure out who each crewman of the USS BZPower is, one must simply go to each crewman's profile and click "Display Name History".

Honestly, we should have all seen this coming. It had been a good while since the last staff name gag, and since each suceeding one was crazier than the last, it was only a matter of time before the staff reached critical mass and threw any logic out the window. :rolleyes:You gotta love how far the secret stomachache message has come, though. That sad little spammer (who in the approximately eight-bazillion years since his fateful debut has hopefully gone on to a meangingful, happy life) probably has no idea how much influence he continues to wield upon the BZP masses. :P

Edited by ~~Zarkan~~

I have slept for so long. My dreams have been dark ones. But now I am awakened. Now the scattered elements of my being are rejoined. Now I am whole. And the Darkness can not stand before me.

Each group has its own theme of names!Forum Mentors/Mentos-flavors of MentosFA's- assasinsFL's-famous composersGlobal Mods/Harlem Globetrotters-Powerpuff GirlsBlog staff-foodAdmins/Big Brothers- leadersReporters-Star Trek.Image with inappropriate link removed by mandate of HM The Queen. -HRH Duke of York

Edited by tent163phantoka

Too bad Members didn't get anything. Neither did Premiers or OBZPCs.
I agree, but the question would be what? Also I think changing the staff titles is easier than members titles because there are more non staff members than staff. Edited by Eye Beam Lasers

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

The theme, FF, is insanity. Personally, I liked Forum Assassins the best out of the new group names.Too bad Members didn't get anything. Neither did Premiers or OBZPCs.
SORRY, TRY AGAIN.IT WOULD BE NEAT TO DO IT FOR EVERYONE, BUT THAT IS JUST WAY TO MANY NAMES AND PROBABLY WOULD MAKE THE SITE EXPLODE.
Each group has its own theme of names!Blog staff-food
NOT JUST ANY FOODS, THOUGH. Edited by Hi-C Ecto-Cooler

Each group has its own theme of names!Forum Mentors/Mentos-flavors of MentosFA's- assasinsFL's-famous GermansGlobal Mods/Harlem Globetrotters-Powerpuff GirlsBlog staff-foodAdmins/Big Brothers- leadersReporters-Star Trek.Image with inappropriate link removed by mandate of HM The Queen. -HRH Duke of York
I think FLs are famous composers because I believe Windrider's current name is a Russian composer in the late 1800 and early 1900s. Edited by Prince Andrew Duke of York

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

Yeah. I didn't get with the program this time.I'm not into Star Trek. Deal with it.And I kinda just got back too, so it's best I stay good ol' LL for now, I think.I might do something concerning the Colbert Reporter shtick though with my banner.

Edited by LewaLew
How well will you die?

Each group has its own theme of names!Forum Mentors/Mentos-flavors of MentosFA's- assasinsFL's-famous GermansGlobal Mods/Harlem Globetrotters-Powerpuff GirlsBlog staff-foodAdmins/Big Brothers- leadersReporters-Star Trek.Image with inappropriate link removed by mandate of HM The Queen. -HRH Duke of York
I think FLs are famous composers because I believe Windrider's current name is a Russian composer in the late 1800 and early 1900s.
Yes, that what changing Leaders into Lieders would imply. Edited by Prince Andrew Duke of York

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results" - Somebody
I don't really see what's insane about popping Mentos Fruit out of the tube over and over and expecting different flavours. :P~Mentos Fruit

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results" - Somebody
I don't really see what's insane about popping Mentos Fruit out of the tube over and over and expecting different flavours. :P~Mentos Fruit
He is not referring to the product you are heavily advertising. He is referring to the staff's increasingly amusing name change fads.

He is not referring to the product you are heavily advertising. He is referring to the staff's increasingly amusing name change fads.
Mentos Fruit understands this fact. He is simply making what humans call a "joke".

If dunking my Dunkaroos over and over and over again is insanity, then I don't ever want to be sane!-Sydney

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

What is this... I don't even... :blink:This is legitimately the most random name change I've seen. And for that I think it's awesome haha.

Hi confused,I'm delicious.
Except you're actually disgusting.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Mentos Fruit understands this fact. He is simply making what humans call a "joke".
At times, the complexities of jokes escape me, Mr. Spock. Also, I'm given to understand he is also using what we humans call "product placement." Edited by tent163phantoka