The Staff have new names...

Toa Smoke Monster

Why can nobody spell brakelatabasaasta correctlyThat should be like a requirement for becoming staff here
As has been stated many times, the only requirement for becoming staff is insanity. :)
I think we all thoroughly meet this requirement. :)I once tried Diet Coke. Turned out to be some fun. My sig tries to describe what happened. It's the second best thing you can do with Mentos besides eating them. :P~Mentos Fruit Edited by Mentos Fruit

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Why can nobody spell brakelatabasaasta correctlyThat should be like a requirement for becoming staff here
As has been stated many times, the only requirement for becoming staff is insanity. :)
This is a true statement, backed up by 11 years of scientific research on the planet Earth.

I once tried Diet Coke. Turned out to be some fun. My sig tries to describe what happened. It's the second best thing you can do with Mentos besides eating them. :P
Little-Known Facts #187: America went to the Moon powered by Coke-and-Mentos rockets.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

I always wondered why Prince Andrew was such a frequent visitor of the Gulag or one of my prisons. Now I know where you all are from.

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

There's a character limit on group names
That and I spelled it right when I gave it to Prince Andrew but he probably misspelled it because really, can the English spell anything right? With all their extra 'U's and 's' and madness. And tea.

31399314352_5890b9b8a3_o.jpg

(I swear this forum is getting crazier and crazier by the day...Maybe we should make this a rule?)(Rule 129,439: All residents of BZPower must have their sanity deteriorate as time progresses.)
May I ask what the other 129,348 rules are?
(The plentiful and highly informative rules of the city of Façade.)(Oh yeah, I claim this site in the name of Façade. Now we share the same rules. Oh boy, that's gonna be fun!)

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

(I swear this forum is getting crazier and crazier by the day...Maybe we should make this a rule?)(Rule 129,439: All residents of BZPower must have their sanity deteriorate as time progresses.)
(The plentiful and highly informative rules of the city of Façade.)(Oh yeah, I claim this site in the name of Façade. Now we share the same rules. Oh boy, that's gonna be fun!)
Well, to edit the rules, you have to be an Admin/Global. To be an Admin/Global, you need to be staff. To be a staff, you need to be insane.I see a problem.
(This invasion might take longer than anticipated...Give me time, I'll get there eventually. Probably.)

LzcD9OS.png

Anyway, interesting changes, but rather random.

:P

Actually, quite a bit of organization went into choosing these names. I think the other staff can attest to that :P

Well... do you mean a lot of input from the staff, or is there actually a theme to the names?

:P I meant the latter, and I can't tell.~:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."

Needs more wackos. Also, it was already explained to him.
I love you :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
There's actually 7 themes. The task is to figure out each of them.
Each group has its own theme of names!Forum Mentors/Mentos-flavors of MentosFA's- assasinsFL's-famous composersGlobal Mods/Harlem Globetrotters-Powerpuff GirlsBlog staff-foodAdmins/Big Brothers- leadersReporters-Star Trek.

Majhost sucks

Hey, the BZPoshelvik revolution is going to occur on wednesday, though I do hope you have a weapon next to your bed. Otherwise there might be..... a tradegic death that befalls the Kingdom of Facad.

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

Hey, the BZPoshelvik revolution is going to occur on wednesday, though I do hope you have a weapon next to your bed. Otherwise there might be..... a tradegic death that befalls the Kingdom of Facad.
(I have killed immortal boars. Let your spies come. My spear never leaves my side.)

LzcD9OS.png

There's actually 7 themes. The task is to figure out each of them.
Each group has its own theme of names!Forum Mentors/Mentos-flavors of MentosFA's- assasinsFL's-famous composersGlobal Mods/Harlem Globetrotters-Powerpuff GirlsBlog staff-foodAdmins/Big Brothers- leadersReporters-Star Trek.
That's close, but Admins and Bloggies are incorrect (but still close).