The Staff have new names...

Toa Smoke Monster

It's the Spy. You'll have a knife in your back soon enough, I promise you that.
Thee Xion numbered fourteen,Take an unending drink from a canteen.
How cocky, I believe that should you two even think about killing him you two will end up dead with knives in you. Don't even bother trying to kill me, I'll my secret police send you to the gulag where you will cease to exist. Never underestimate me and my agents.
Seeker Eye Beam Lazers, leader of a secret policeTake a bite from thee knife, I release you from this life.
Miss I never doubted your abilities as assassin, but because of your typo you've ended the life of my second in command/secretary/coffee boy. Alas I liked that second-in-command/secretary/coffee boy good talent is so hard to find in these times. Also TF2 just called me told me he found your knive, wants to give it back to you.

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

How cocky, I believe that should you two even think about killing him you two will end up dead with knives in you. Don't even bother trying to kill me, I'll my secret police send you to the gulag where you will cease to exist. Never underestimate me and my agents.
Seeker Eye Beam Lazers, leader of a secret policeTake a bite from thee knife, I release you from this life.
You think you're soo clever. Pah, you disgust me.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

(Honestly, I thought Eye Beam's post was hilarious. I don't see it as an online reenactment of political situations, any more so than some of our names getting changed to assassins is.)Dang it, Lilith, I wanted to do that. Oh well, I suppose there will be another day.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

(Honestly, I thought Eye Beam's post was hilarious. I don't see it as an online reenactment of political situations, any more so than some of our names getting changed to assassins is.)Dang it, Lilith, I wanted to do that. Oh well, I suppose there will be another day.
(You did? I was trying to be like Dr. Strange from Batman and use reverse psychology).She didn't kill me she killed my secretary/coffee boy/second in command. You can try and try and get through my many defenses. Also please don't make too much of a mess.

And Mister Spock, well, he's Spock. Not too much to worry about unless you put a black hole in the middle of his planet.
Or strand him out in the middle of a galaxy with a bunch of primitive life forms, are trying to reprogram a computer to take down Captain Kirk, or are trying to fight against him with a baseball bat, which he will promptly bend in half.

I will get you Eye Beam Lasers. I will get you and your third in command too.
You will turn him into sweet potatoes and water him with peanut extract while feeding legumes to tortoises.
Spock , just for that I got my secret police on your Vulcan behind. Please tell me how Siberia is this.

You will turn him into sweet potatoes and water him with peanut extract while feeding legumes to tortoises.
Spock , just for that I got my secret police on your Vulcan behind. Please tell me how Siberia is this.
I'll turn myself over as long as you can beat me at a game of 3D chess.

Gentlemen, it is time we all sat down and had a nice energizing drink of me.I'm amazing like that.
Well, um aren't you alive and need your liquids inside your body to live. I know nothing of drink biology.
I'll turn myself over as long as you can beat me at a game of 3D chess.
Nice that you see things my way, however I'm not sure how we will play 3-D chess. My time does not possess such technology.

Gentlemen, it is time we all sat down and had a nice energizing drink of me.I'm amazing like that.
I second this. We could have a few Mentos as well. :)
On that note, I'm wondering what Mentos and Mountain Dew would do if mixed.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

(You did? I was trying to be like Dr. Strange from Batman and use reverse psychology).
(No, he uses evil psycho mayors, mind control, TYGER guards, and Protocol 10. And he ended up killing more people than any of you guys.Till Ra's stabbed him, of course.)
How well will you die?

By the way, Lilith, I am fine. You happened to curse the poor sap I had stolen the identity from.HAH!I will never, ever, reveal my name. That is, if I have one...

By the way, Lilith, I am fine. You happened to curse the poor sap I had stolen the identity from.HAH!I will never, ever, reveal my name. That is, if I have one...
I cast my gaze upon JiMing, now my servant - everliving!
Eye Beam Lasers, peanut extract, legumes, and ortoises-tay. Combine and transmute into, weet-say otatoes-pay!

bzprovince_zps0d5d507a.png

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win!

I cast my gaze upon JiMing, now my servant - everliving!
Eye Beam Lasers, peanut extract, legumes, and ortoises-tay.Combine and transmute into, weet-say otatoes-pay!
Nope, I stole his identity to. Just give up, you won't get it right ever.

Well, um aren't you alive and need your liquids inside your body to live. I know nothing of drink biology.
Like I said, amazing.
Alright everyone...¡LET'S DO A SCIENCE!

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky

Like I said, amazing.
Alright everyone...¡LET'S DO A SCIENCE!
It doesn't really make sense if you think about it, but who cares, I just want to stab people in the back so I can get payed. And I'm not a big fan of soda anyways.Hmph, it seems that if someone here dies, for once, it will not be my fault.

Oooooooo. Did someone say SEANCE!?
*shoots spirit*... nope. :rolleyes:
Thank you good sir, you know miss we could do this the old fashioned way and just point guns at each other. But you still did nothing except give me a tortise, I named him Stalin.
Oh yes, a good, old fashioned gun showdown. Your pathetic guns couldn't hope to compete with mine, the Ambassador will leave blood spurting out of your head before any of you could get your guns out of their holster!...But I still prefer backstabs as my main method of killing.

Oooooooo. Did someone say SEANCE!?
*shoots spirit*... nope. :rolleyes:
Did someone say SPRITE?
*shoots sprite*There, you happy now? Or should I take out Sierra Mist while I'm at it?
I wouldn't mind some Sierra Mist. :)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png