The Staff have new names...

Toa Smoke Monster

I'm sorry, I believe you've gotten confused again. We're not the demons. I'm killing the demons who inhabit sodas and their human forms.
You are not a demon, you are a crazy homicidal man who's logic is warped beyond reality. Lillith is a demon. Soda is soda.That is all.
I'll have you know that Lilith is not a demon, but rather a witch. The difference is as vast as zombies are from sparkling vampires.Also, that's an incorrect usage of the apostrophe. It's "whose," not the contraction of "who is."
In fact, I could be a human who is possessed by a demon, who originally was a witch during the plague and became a demon, thereby making me a witch. Nope, that's just my bff Ruby.

bzprovince_zps0d5d507a.png

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win!

I'm sorry, I believe you've gotten confused again. We're not the demons. I'm killing the demons who inhabit sodas and their human forms.
You are not a demon, you are a crazy homicidal man who's logic is warped beyond reality. Lillith is a demon. Soda is soda.That is all.
I'll have you know that Lilith is not a demon, but rather a witch. The difference is as vast as zombies are from sparkling vampires.Also, that's an incorrect usage of the apostrophe. It's "whose," not the contraction of "who is."
In fact, I could be a human who is possessed by a demon, who originally was a witch during the plague and became a demon, thereby making me a witch. Nope, that's just my bff Ruby.
Oh, was that supposed to be funny? Now I must kill another 10 people to forget that awful joke.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Okay guys. I think I can clear this up.We are fighting THESE.
...Why would demons posses soda?Even if they could somehow possess people who drink the soda, wouldn't it be simpler to posses someone straight-on?I'm afraid that explanation does not make sense whatsoever.
If you learn one thing in life, learn this:You should never, ever question why demons would possess a soda.-ibrow

And here I was convinced the crazystuffinium was in the water supply. It was in this soda you seem to hate. Also are you sure MTN dew pitch black isn't a White Russian spy demonic soda he could be tricking you all. Now if you excuse me I have Soviet security to protect. Edited by Eye Beam Lasers

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

...Why would demons posses soda?Even if they could somehow possess people who drink the soda, wouldn't it be simpler to posses someone straight-on?I'm afraid that explanation does not make sense whatsoever.
If you learn one thing in life, learn this:You should never, ever question why demons would possess a soda.-ibrow
When you think about it, it is quite simple really... Out of the soda can and into the mouth of a living breathing body.

bzprovince_zps0d5d507a.png

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win!

When you think about it, it is quite simple really... Out of the soda can and into the mouth of a living breathing body.
I said wouldn't it be simpler just to posses someone straight-on?

So you're saying that, if you were a demon, you wouldn't possess a soda?... and you think I'm strange.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

So you're saying that, if you were a demon, you wouldn't possess a soda?... and you think I'm strange.
That's because you are.

Oooooooo. Did someone say SEANCE!?
*shoots spirit*... nope. :rolleyes:
Did someone say SPRITE?
*shoots sprite*There, you happy now? Or should I take out Sierra Mist while I'm at it?
I wouldn't mind some Sierra Mist. :)
sorry Dew, but I think sierra mist is a little tastier.

Been a while since the staff have done one of these.Gave me a good nostalgia rush :).
Nostalgia from last February? Good grief, man. You're worse than these poor soda demons.
I don't believe was around to see the one in February, I was more referring to the various name and rank changes and staff-pranks over the last 10 years.-Roki
sigflower4.png

Yeah, see, the witchery scares me a little. I just want my place back amongst the Mountain Dew Pantheon. Perhaps it would be time to dispatch of Baja Blast? I have put up with that thing's existence long enough.
*shoots original Mountain Dew*YOUR GOD IS DEAD-whoa wait what's going on*is engulfed in tsunami of soft drink*
Dear Pepsi, what have you done? :o
Oh hey look, it's George.
I don't believe was around to see the one in February...
I was a Slippery Naked Guy. Good times.

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky

Yeah, see, the witchery scares me a little. I just want my place back amongst the Mountain Dew Pantheon. Perhaps it would be time to dispatch of Baja Blast? I have put up with that thing's existence long enough.
*shoots original Mountain Dew*YOUR GOD IS DEAD-whoa wait what's going on*is engulfed in tsunami of soft drink*
*emerges, soaked in fizzy liquid*I tell you what, I'm never doing that again. *collapses*

*emerges, soaked in fizzy liquid*I tell you what, I'm never doing that again. *collapses*
It seems you will never be able to sleep once again.

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

It seems you will never be able to sleep once again.
I'M JUSTSOHYPEREXCUSE ME WHILE I RACE USAIN BOLT AND ACCIDENTALLY BREAK THE SOUND BARRIER IN THE PROCESS*pchoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo*

BY OUR POWERS COMBINED!!CAPTAIN... MENTOS!
SOURI NEED YOU TO TAKE OUT 7-UPGO GO GO
SOUR MENTOS used SOUR WATERMELON...It's super effective!!7-UP fainted!
*shoots 7-UP, finishing it off*Good job, Mento minion. Edited by Charles J. Guiteau

*shoots 7-UP, finishing it off*Good job, Mento minion.
You keep that minion business up, and you just might find a Bkue Rasberry slipped into your drdink one day. :sly:
jlovfkk.jpg

You keep that minion business up, and you just might find a Bkue Rasberry slipped into your drdink one day. :sly:
Mmm, Bkue Rasberry. My favorite flavor. How kind of you. :happy:

Well, that escalated quickly. :wow:

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Driken, I don't think we've ever made sense. This will probably occur on December 21st of this year, however - the Mayans foretold it! :oAlso, I think we've annihilated most of the major soft drinks. The colas are in disarray.

I wonder if there will ever be a time when the staff starts to make sense...
When old grey returns and the soda resistance overcomes the Mentos army.I thought everyone knew that... I've had it on my calendar for years...
Please, we will never fall to such petty a force as this so called "resistance".
jlovfkk.jpg

When old grey returns and the soda resistance overcomes the Mentos army.I thought everyone knew that... I've had it on my calendar for years...
Please, we will never fall to such petty a force as this so called "resistance".
Plus, they can't overthrow us if they're all dead.

Death to Soda!

Death to Soda!
I don't like soda so, yah. Death to all sodas! Edited by FF Ice Master

pWPTu7m.jpg