The Staff have new names...

Toa Smoke Monster

Demons can inhabit inanimate things. Have you ever seen a demon inhabit a paper clip? It's not pretty.paper-clip.jpg
Hey! I've seen that demon before! It wants my soul...
That's why I use a Mac.
Now we must stun demon soda and paperclips with phasers while holding Mac computers.

Demons can inhabit inanimate things. Have you ever seen a demon inhabit a paper clip? It's not pretty.paper-clip.jpg
Hey! I've seen that demon before! It wants my soul...
That's why I use a Mac.
Now we must stun demon soda and paperclips with phasers while holding Mac computers.
Not holding - using. Macs are not only resistant to viruses, they're also completely demon-proof.I think.Never spill a soda on one, though. That's bad news.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Perhaps it is time to end the world... All of these demons and supernatural forces at play. My army is ready.

Edited by Lilith

bzprovince_zps0d5d507a.png

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win!

Perhaps it is time to end the world... All of these demons and supernatural forces at play. My army is ready.
Aren't you on our side? Of course now you show us our true colors, I had my doubts demon but now you are a White Russian soda SYMPATHIZER! Now I must prepare my troops for the final battle, they have been trained to fight the supernatural. I will see you from behind Miss. Edited by Felix Dzerzhinsky

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

Aren't you on our side? Of course now you show us our true colors, I had my doubts demon but now you are a White Russian soda SYMPATHIZER! Now I must prepare my troops for the final battle, they have been trained to fight the supernatural. I will see you from behind Miss.
Oh, I can tell this will be fun. I'll look forward to killing everyone in my path...

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

As a child, I was so scared of that that I got my parents to go into my computer's settings and change it. :lol:- Austin Powers

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

As a child, I was so scared of that that I got my parents to go into my computer's settings and change it. :lol:
Your intelligence has been rewarded. Just don't drink any sodas.

First demon soda. Now demon paperclips. I wouldn't be surprised if demon Mentos started showing up as well. :P
I just hope they aren't on the same side. That could cause some friendly fire issues. Unless demon Mentos aren't explosive.
I wouldn't think they would be explosive on their own.But mixed with demon soda....that's another story.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

First demon soda. Now demon paperclips. I wouldn't be surprised if demon Mentos started showing up as well. :P
I just hope they aren't on the same side. That could cause some friendly fire issues. Unless demon Mentos aren't explosive.
I wouldn't think they would be explosive on their own.But mixed with demon soda....that's another story.
Well yeah. Imagine the soda lost their caps and accidentally spilled in the heat of battle. Big Mentos problem.

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

As a child, I was so scared of that that I got my parents to go into my computer's settings and change it. :lol:
Wouldn't it be creepy if it DANCED?

worstinventions_clippy.jpgCouldn't get much creepier than this.

Demons can inhabit inanimate things. Have you ever seen a demon inhabit a paper clip? It's not pretty.[...]
[...]Couldn't get much creepier than this.
Geez, you staff people can't just fool around with soda like that. Clearly this monstrosity was once a normal paper clip, but has since been possessed by the soda demons, leading to Vorex Austin's childhood fear... I dread what the next stage of this discussion brings forth to haunt us.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Wonder if it drank any soda.
Now you must animate it holding a soda can.
... I don't think so. That would be a little too creepy.You're free to do that if you wish.
No thank you. My nightmares will already be a little TOO weird.
But you wanted me to do that a second ago. :???:I call illogical. Edited by Charles J. Guiteau

... I don't think so. That would be a little too creepy.You're free to do that if you wish.
But you wanted me to do that a second ago. :???:I call illogical.
Logic has no place here.Foolish little flea.
How well will you die?

But you wanted me to do that a second ago. :???:I call illogical.
Logic has no place here.Foolish little flea.
Mr. Spock is known for being logical, and I noticed a possible contradiction between his two posts.