Quest For A Truth

NX09

Alright everyone, this is it, the comics I spent a year on-and-off developing.Le poster:

zeposta.png

Okay now here we go

Please note that I started making Chapter 1 like almost a year ago, before I had the lovely idea to use dropshadow on the text, so I'm really sorry that chapter 1 is ugly, but I promise IT WILL GET BETTER. Oh and second note, please remember that I already made all of the comics so I can't really improve anything (unless I really really tried which I won't because I am incredibly lazy) and I'm babbling and weird so yeah.oh and another note: I WILL POST ONE NEW COMIC EVERY MONDAY AND FRIDAY.COMICS:CHAPTER 1: AN UNFAMILIAR PLACE side note:I have noticed a few typos in ch1 but do not fear they are nonexistent in the other chaptersComic 1Comic 2Comic 3CHAPTER 2: GUARDIAN OF THE CAVEComic 4Comic 5Comic 6Comic 7CHAPTER 3: YOU THINK YOU KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT PAINComic 8Comic 9Comic 10CHAPTER 4: DEVIKRAGComic 11Comic 12Comic 13CHAPTER 5: FOR I AM THE OMNIPOTENTComic 14Comic 15CHAPTER 6: WE DESERVE TO DIEComic 16COMIC 17OTHER STUFF FROM THE PAST stuff to read in between updatesBEST OF (AND BY BEST I MEAN ALL OF) IGNIKA GUYS COMICS: My brother's fantastic comics that were always better than mine but got no attention ended forever ago.Season 1:charactersComic 1Comic 2Comic 3Comic 4Comic 5Comic 6Comic 7Season 2charactersComic 1Comic 2Comic 3Comic 4Comic 5Comic 6Comic 7Season 3charactersComic 1Comic 2End 1End 2End 3End 4End 5End 6End 7End 8End 9End 10THE BEST OF MY COMICSComic 15Comic 31Comic 33Comic 63Comic 67 NEVER BEFORE SEEN ORIGINAL 5.0 THAT NEVER HAPPENED!Comic 68 NEVER BEFORE SEEN ORIGINAL 5.0 THAT NEVER HAPPENED!Comic 69 NEVER BEFORE SEEN ORIGINAL 5.0 THAT NEVER HAPPENED!...happy comics :smeag:

Edited by NX09

A great start for the series! Welcome back! :DOver all of the other features of the series, I love the backgrounds. They're simple, but you've clearly payed a lot of attention to the details. Nice kit choice, too!So far, I love this. Can't wait for more!~Vataki

naw man

Just me, popping in like 'Hiya'.Let's get this out of the way: when I heard you were making comics again, I was like super stoked. So thar. :)Royt then.I do really like the first comic a lot, f'sho. I do feel like it had a few pacing problems, but you know. It's the first comic, what can you do? :PGraphics, now. Yay.The backgrounds are rather simple in design, yet they still look rather professional and appropriate, and look really nice. They please my eyeballs.Using Rayg 2.5 is also a great touch. One of my all-time favourite kits, and only a few people use it still nowadays.The only other thing I could say about graphics now is raging about comic sans, but to be honest I'm not that much of a ##### and it's not like you can change it now anyway. :PSo, yes. Comics good. Me likey.Let's get a kebab and go to a disco!

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

Just me, popping in like 'Hiya'.Let's get this out of the way: when I heard you were making comics again, I was like super stoked. So thar. :)Royt then.I do really like the first comic a lot, f'sho. I do feel like it had a few pacing problems, but you know. It's the first comic, what can you do? :PGraphics, now. Yay.The backgrounds are rather simple in design, yet they still look rather professional and appropriate, and look really nice. They please my eyeballs.Using Rayg 2.5 is also a great touch. One of my all-time favourite kits, and only a few people use it still nowadays.The only other thing I could say about graphics now is raging about comic sans, but to be honest I'm not that much of a ##### and it's not like you can change it now anyway. :PSo, yes. Comics good. Me likey.Let's get a kebab and go to a disco!
Thank you! And never fear, I switched to Arial in chapter 2 (cuz comic sans is just sfhkjsadhfkjsahf) EVERYTHING GETS BETTER IN CHAPTER 2!EDIT: bet ya'll are hype for new comic tomorrow. Edited by NX09

Guess what it's Friday so le New Comic, And yes, I have noticed a typo in this one, it should say "Who knows," not "Who Know." My thirteen year old self made lots of typos.BTW Thank you for all the lovely comments, I didn't even realized that those backgrounds were actually good until you all complimented them.You're all Fabulous, I love you allStay Totally Radical Dudes -NX09

Edited by NX09

AGAIN. FOLLOW BUTTON. WORK. D:Royt, so comics that I've missed. LET'S GO.So, these comics I think are rather well done, especially in the graphics department. I'm sure I've said this before, but what you've done with the backgrounds and such is GORGEOUS. :DThe main reason I haven't updated my current series is my problems I've had with finding appropriate backgrounds. At first I was apprehensive about hand drawing them, but seeing how you've done them gives me hope. I might just try it. :)OK, criticism, I guess. Don't hate me. DXThe only real point of criticism I have with these is the pacing. I mean, it may just be because I'm reading all these at once because BZP neglected to tell me that this had been updated (EVEN THOUGH I'M FOLLOWING THE TOPIC AND SHOULD BE RECEIVING PUSH NOTIFICATIONS), but they do seem a bit rushed.Mainly, I see this in comic 3, where a bunch of new characters are suddenly introduced just to become Toa.... I dunno. It's not terrible - not by any means - but it bugs me. I don't feel like it's enough to bring down the whole series, though.Sorry. Don't kill me.

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

AGAIN. FOLLOW BUTTON. WORK. D:Royt, so comics that I've missed. LET'S GO.So, these comics I think are rather well done, especially in the graphics department. I'm sure I've said this before, but what you've done with the backgrounds and such is GORGEOUS. :biggrin:The main reason I haven't updated my current series is my problems I've had with finding appropriate backgrounds. At first I was apprehensive about hand drawing them, but seeing how you've done them gives me hope. I might just try it. :)OK, criticism, I guess. Don't hate me. DXThe only real point of criticism I have with these is the pacing. I mean, it may just be because I'm reading all these at once because BZP neglected to tell me that this had been updated (EVEN THOUGH I'M FOLLOWING THE TOPIC AND SHOULD BE RECEIVING PUSH NOTIFICATIONS), but they do seem a bit rushed.Mainly, I see this in comic 3, where a bunch of new characters are suddenly introduced just to become Toa.... I dunno. It's not terrible - not by any means - but it bugs me.I don't feel like it's enough to bring down the whole series, though.Sorry.Don't kill me.
Yeah I'd have to agree, I think at the time though I just really wanted to get all these comics done as fast as possible so that I didn't have to store all this idea stuff in my brain anymore, get what I'm saying?But yeah I probably should have introduced these characters and gone into them more before I turned them into toa...

I swear, I read all of Ilhah's lines in Lumpy Space Princess's voice.'Like, you all just totally trespassed in the wrong cave. Like, oh my Glob.' XDOh, and SHOCK HORROR WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THOSE TWO GUYS AFTER THEY TOUCHED THE MASKS, he says, trying to hide the fact that he's already read ahead. :/

I swear, I read all of Ilhah's lines in Lumpy Space Princess's voice.'Like, you all just totally trespassed in the wrong cave. Like, oh my Glob.' XDOh, and SHOCK HORROR WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THOSE TWO GUYS AFTER THEY TOUCHED THE MASKS, he says, trying to hide the fact that he's already read ahead. :/
OH MY GOODNESS THAT IS NOW CANONITS CANON GUYS ILHAH HAS LSP'S VOICE!

'Oh my Glob, like don't kill me!'Sorry, sorry, sorry...SO, the appearance of IG and VG is an interesting turn of events, which leads me to question: seeing as they're prominent characters in some of your other series, does that make this an alternate reality, or a prequel series? Either's just super. :D

'Oh my Glob, like don't kill me!'Sorry, sorry, sorry...SO, the appearance of IG and VG is an interesting turn of events, which leads me to question: seeing as they're prominent characters in some of your other series, does that make this an alternate reality, or a prequel series?Either's just super. :biggrin:
This is a prequel where I took all my brothers characters and my characters and lopped it all into my story of how we all became friends. Edited by NX09

WHOA WHOA, WHOA WHOA WHOA!You made a new series without consulting me?We were friends... at one point.I'm mildly hurt XD
Oh chath, I thought you just weren't reading these because you didn't care and secretly hated me or something (yeah look at all this logic) I'm sorry that you were not notified of the existence of these comics ;n;

Cool revelation about the Towers and such. All fine and dandy.What I REALLY want to talk about is that Season 6 concept. Now, am I the only one here who is completely IN LOVE with that art style? It's just beautiful, and reminds me of the awesome simplicity of Adventure Time and such. If Season 6 is hand-drawn (I should assume so, seeing as you just bloody said it up thar) I seriously hope you stick with this style, because it's just gorgeous. :D