Empty Canisters

T.W.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this. I've been looking for replacement canisters for old sets that I've either lost the canisters or never had them. I looked at eBay and saw nothing current. I want to point out that I'm not posting this in the marketplace because I'm looking more for future reference and it would be easier for me to go through eBay or a similar site rather than the Marketplace. Thanks for any answers.

bs013bz.png

Fire and Ice A story of Core War.

I hate to be this unhelpful, but frankly I have to tell you that it's very rare to see setless canisters on eBay. Even on the best sites, one of which I can't mention, it's difficult to get many at once.The problem is simply that not a lot of people sell canisters. I know you may prefer not to go through the Marketplace here - I certainly don't prefer it - but at least in the Marketplace, whenever you do want the canisters, you can actually put a query out there rather than passively searching.Hope that helped you some, at least.~

:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."

if anything, try [redacted]. They have a whole category for boxes.

That would be the site I wasn't going to mention by name. :PIt's a possibility, but it can sometimes be hard to get several canisters at once, even there.~

:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r::~

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."