How to moc?

MasterShadow

I don't have any experience with mocs. I want to build a city bus that is semi realistic. What would help me out are:General tips on how to mocWhat sets will help me get good parts (I think a lot of the city sets with large vehicles might be good)How to figure out dimensions without buying a load of bricks I don't need.Thanks for your patience.

I'm not a Mocist, so I'm afraid I can't give you any tips. What I can tell you is this:

This forum (BZP Q&A) is for BZPower-related questions only. This isn't the place to ask how to make a comic or how to use Photoshop. If you have a question related to LEGO it would be best served in one of the many LEGO forum sub-sections.
That being said, next time make sure you post your Lego-related questions in the Lego Discussion forum. :)

I don't have any experience with mocs. I want to build a city bus that is semi realistic. What would help me out are:General tips on how to mocWhat sets will help me get good parts (I think a lot of the city sets with large vehicles might be good)How to figure out dimensions without buying a load of bricks I don't need.Thanks for your patience.
If you want to do it cheeply look into Lego Digital Designer, then just buy the exact bricks you need off bricklink.

Is it strange to be annoyed that other people are using my color?

Y'all know who you are.

califlag.png

In the future, please do not post a topic twice. Simply report it to be moved to the correct forum.

This forum (BZP Q&A) is for BZPower-related questions only. This isn't the place to ask how to make a comic or how to use Photoshop. If you have a question related to LEGO it would be best served in one of the many LEGO forum sub-sections.
Topic closed.newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender