How Well Known Are You?

iPenguin

4/5

4/5

Hey.

4/5

Yo waddup?

Really only 4?
4 is still high, but is that until I get to know you more personally, speak of metaphysical matters at length and mutually understand each other's philosophy and the background from where it stems from. 5/5 is for if I know you like the grooves of my dimma-darn palm.

https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/joke-battles/images/d/d8/Doug_Dimmadome%2C_Owner_of_the_Dimmsdale_Dimmadome.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20170427132000

Edit: Screw you mobile limitations.

Edited by Hyethut (Iaredios)

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

5/5

I think I can for sure give this rating.

Also how your surgery go?

I have not yet had the surgery, I will post about it after I have it and say how it went, but I can confirm that the sugery is scheduled for December 6th.

....I hope I can keep my gallbladder in some sort of recepticle and have it as a mantlepiece, otherwise Imma raise heck, because this whole situation why and how this even happened to me to begin with is utterly bogus and infuriating. And it's not the first utterly ridiculous health issue I've had to deal woth in my young age either.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Either 2.5 or 3 out of five.

And what is there to be nostalgic over? :lol:

Edited by Hyethut (Iaredios)

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

• 3 weeks later...

4.5/5

4/5
Hey you got that Mahri Nui banner you had in mind?

I may give it a try in December. i have lost the cord that charges my drawing pad's stylus so until my replacement comes in, that is a definite nope.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

4.5/5

4/5

Hey you got that Mahri Nui banner you had in mind?

I may give it a try in December. i have lost the cord that charges my drawing pad's stylus so until my replacement comes in, that is a definite nope.
4.5/5

Awesome the one you just made is fantastic. That is 99% chance of becoming the games banner.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/