LEGO Bricks bionicle costumes remade!

toa electro

well I'm a movie making master, ive been making them since I was 4,so i used to make costumes and whatnot untill i decided that i should make a bionicle one!yes i thought impossible, because im a detail freak,but i did it anyway heres the resultphotostream this is one of the bad pics. heres on of the great pics balta took of me while vacationing on voya nui, http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tobduk/costumes/nuparu-costume.jpgi was dressed up like nuparu as to not raise suspicion among the native matoran.and one of my johnny thunder costumes http://www.brickshel...es/p7140265.jpghttp://www.brickshel...es/p7140265.jpgthis was aslo featured in the game stop 360 cam its pretty epici was dressed as kai ZX also but have no pics :(im making a crystal king costume and i dont know what i should be for the lego themed costume contest

Edited by toa electro

Hm. Do you still have that costume, by any chance? Because if so, even if it doesn' fit you anymore, some detail photographs would be awesome.Anyways, from what I can see in the image that's extremely detailed and set-accurate. Which is just... wow.Something I'm extremely curious about is the process - how do you make those pieces? (like described in that other topic of yours?) And how long does it take at average?And lastly, how heavy are the finished pieces?Many questions, I know. But it's a rather unique project, and I'd love to hear more about it. :)

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Hm. Do you still have that costume, by any chance? Because if so, even if it doesn' fit you anymore, some detail photographs would be awesome.Anyways, from what I can see in the image that's extremely detailed and set-accurate. Which is just... wow.Something I'm extremely curious about is the process - how do you make those pieces? (like described in that other topic of yours?) And how long does it take at average?And lastly, how heavy are the finished pieces?Many questions, I know. But it's a rather unique project, and I'd love to hear more about it. :)
yeah i totally have it this was just 2 months ago and i made it out of cardboard wood glue and paint , the pieces arent heavy at all. and heres the process1. get reference material2. get constructing material 3. get a HUGE! piece of cardboard4. start visualizing cutting, shaping, gluing5. assemble, paint and walk into town with it :P its a tedious procces and im only 50% done with it im a detail freak and want it to look like the actual thing( since im going to make a show about the toa inika on a famous video sharing site) i would make others but costumes like the piraka costume is like 20 dollars and i cant afford it at the moment :(and thanks for bieng interested if u got an e-mail im me and ill send u some pics if u want

Bionicle cosplay? That's awesome. I'd love to see more.I'm not used to reviewing this sort of thing, so my opinon is as follows: awesome. Like taka said, you should try and post some super-detailed pics so we can appreciate it properly.Also, the two Johnny Thunder links link to the same thing.

Majhost sucks