Bootleg Bionicles!

Timelady Gallade

This topic is about FAKE Bionicles. Yup Maskers. Remember to post links to 'em. So yeah. :smeag: NOTE: DO NOT START A FLAME WAR. OK? Right thats got over with lets start! Oh and i forgot;there used to be one like this one! So im sorta bringing it back. :D

• Upvote 1

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

remember the old star soldiers: http://www.reasonablyclever.com/boots/lego/soldier2/front.jpg well... They are back:http://www.dealextreme.com/photogallery.dx/sku.130833Oh, and heres a pic of INVINCEBILITY ROBOTS (the picture belongs to toa777, not me) http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Toa777/Fakes/InvincibilityRobot/2002/bohrok.jpg

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

remember the old star soldiers: http://www.reasonablyclever.com/boots/lego/soldier2/front.jpg well... They are back:http://www.dealextreme.com/photogallery.dx/sku.130833Oh, and heres a pic of INVINCEBILITY ROBOTS (the picture belongs to toa777, not me) http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Toa777/Fakes/InvincibilityRobot/2002/bohrok.jpg
That "Kualus" looks disastrous. The Darth Vader head doesn't help either. The "Xplode set' doesn't look too different but it's still a ripoff. Heck, even the Soldier logo looks like the Bionicle logo (on "Kualus") and the Brick logo looks way too much like the Lego one. Is that even legal?

pWPTu7m.jpg

remember the old star soldiers: http://www.reasonabl...dier2/front.jpg well... They are back:http://www.dealextre...y.dx/sku.130833Oh, and heres a pic of INVINCEBILITY ROBOTS (the picture belongs to toa777, not me) http://www.brickshel...2002/bohrok.jpg
That "Kualus" looks disastrous. The Darth Vader head doesn't help either. The "Xplode set' doesn't look too different but it's still a ripoff. Heck, even the Soldier logo looks like the Bionicle logo (on "Kualus") and the Brick logo looks way too much like the Lego one. Is that even legal?
nope. but they are made in china so I dont know.

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

remember the old star soldiers: http://www.reasonabl...dier2/front.jpg well... They are back:http://www.dealextre...y.dx/sku.130833Oh, and heres a pic of INVINCEBILITY ROBOTS (the picture belongs to toa777, not me) http://www.brickshel...2002/bohrok.jpg
nope. but they are made in china so I dont know.
The fake bohrok does look a tiny bit cool. :)

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Hey, anyone seen these bad ripoffs? They may be called "Max Warrior" on the packaging, but these are clear bootlegs of the BIONICLE 2005 Titans which spinner-launching action just like the originals!Also, this video on Vimeo reveals bootlegged versions of Kazi and a black Fikou.And, Garnira, I see your space soldier pics and I give you this review of a Space Soldier (I can't believe that Darth Vader head is real. Apparently, the heads are very tiny.) and this other one.Someone on Brickshelf named Brickor also revealed a few bootlegs including a boxed full-green Kongu Inika.Also, the "Max Warriors" return here. Apparently, the MWs were bootlegged as well!Last of all, JINZONINGEN73 from Brickshelf reveals Asian bootlegs here.How do you like me now?

Edited by Sybre: Soul Shinipire

mindeth the cobwebs

Hey, anyone seen these bad ripoffs? They may be called "Max Warrior" on the packaging, but these are clear bootlegs of the BIONICLE 2005 Titans which spinner-launching action just like the originals!Also, this video on Vimeo reveals bootlegged versions of Kazi and a black Fikou.And, Garnira, I see your space soldier pics and I give you this review of a Space Soldier (I can't believe that Darth Vader head is real. Apparently, the heads are very tiny.) and this other one.Someone on Brickshelf named Brickor also revealed a few bootlegs including a boxed full-green Kongu Inika.Also, the "Max Warriors" return here. Apparently, the MWs were bootlegged as well!Last of all, JINZONINGEN73 from Brickshelf reveals Asian bootlegs here.How do you like me now?
Do the laungers work on real ones?

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Which launchers? Plenty of launching bootlegs, here.But all of the originals (the ones with launchers) have working launchers.

mindeth the cobwebs

Anyway, the Neoshifters from Megabloks seemed pretty confusing and could barely pass as a BIONICLE.
Just want to point out that Neoshifters are not what classify as a bootleg, as they were (at most) very loosely inspired by Bionicle and did not copy any of TLC's designs. There is a big diference between a clone brand and a knockoff, hard as it is for some people to understand.

I have slept for so long. My dreams have been dark ones. But now I am awakened. Now the scattered elements of my being are rejoined. Now I am whole. And the Darkness can not stand before me.

I've seen pictures of the Invincebility Robots before, but I've never seen the Star Soldiers one before. I can't believe someone actually made that. :blink:

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Neo Shifters weren't a ripoff. They were actually cool, at a time. They were like a cross between Bionicle, Transformers, and Bakugan. (Funnily, they came out before the latter.)Now as for those other things, they are hilarious. I actually found five Rahkshi with wrong spines and wrong staffs marketed as "Space Police."

• Upvote 2

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Those "Darth Vader" heads look so bad on Rahaga. It's not hiding the fact that it's stolen from Lego.

pWPTu7m.jpg

Oh wow...

*Impressed whistle* Wow.Is it bad that I actually kinda want some of those last ones?

67tlbk.png

Hey, anyone seen these bad ripoffs? They may be called "Max Warrior" on the packaging, but these are clear bootlegs of the BIONICLE 2005 Titans which spinner-launching action just like the originals!
KAPAR ON KAPAR WARRIOR ACTIONHeheheh. I love random badly-translated product taglines. XD

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Hmm, apparently Final Fighter was produced. A quick Google search resulted in this, and a lot of football stuff. :P I wonder where I can get a hold of those masks...EDIT: Actually that Brickshelf gallery posted by Sybre shows ebay links, and that same picture. I need some!!I just hope this topic doesn't turn into a big flame war like the last one.And I do kind of like those Bohrok, those pieces would be awesome in those colors. :)

Edited by Click

Hmm, apparently Final Fighter was produced. A quick Google search resulted in this, and a lot of football stuff. :P I wonder where I can get a hold of those masks...EDIT: Actually that Brickshelf gallery posted by Sybre shows ebay links, and that same picture. I need some!!I just hope this topic doesn't turn into a big flame war like the last one.And I do kind of like those Bohrok, those pieces would be awesome in those colors. :)
Some of those bootleg Bionicle sets actually don't look that bad. That grey and yellow ones both look pretty neat but I don't know if they're "cheap" and delicate though...

pWPTu7m.jpg

Some of those bootleg Bionicle sets actually don't look that bad. That grey and yellow ones both look pretty neat but I don't know if they're "cheap" and delicate though...
Yeah, those actually look really awesome. I HAVE to get my hands on one!Edit: I can't seem to find them. Help? Edited by Sybre: Soul Shinipire

mindeth the cobwebs

They probably are cheaper and more delicate then Bionicles. If you got them I wouldn't advise playing with them. Think of how cheap the Bionicle pieces got towards the end of its run compared to how it once was, these would probably be worse. I wonder if they are on Ebay anywhere, or how many were made.

Somebody make Helryx using the blue one! :D :D
Fake Macku looks cool! SD

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

I'm just wondering what "High standards in quality and hygiene" is supposed to mean. Does Vad-omonga floss or something?Also, I really like some of the parts in the bootlegs that Click posted. Those actually look like some decent parts - too bad LEGO never produced them. They look sort of like the prototype Inika, though.Of all the bootlegs, I think those were the most ingenious, mainly because they're not direct ripoffs.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

I recall seeing some Knight's Kingdom bootlegs in some store a few years back - does that count?
YUP.

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Hmm, the first and second to last are kind of odd. I like that head, and the blue pieces, but it isn't even as flexible as the real Lego set! And they didn't even bother recoloring the images! :PFor the "Berserker" Hagah, that's just stupid. I mean, they pretty much only changed the logo! Nothing else! Pretty funny that they're called "Berserkers" though.The third link is kind of cool. Those canisters would have been nice (although it could shoot the Rahaga Prices through the roof!), and some recolors look nice, but those last few caught my attention. Where on earth did you find that? There's like some Bohrok-Kaita Monster guy there that just looks epic, and then I see a recolored Protocairn, I think, and then some kind of Hordika fusion! Those are just awesome. I wish we had bigger images.I love that they just called that remade Zaktan "Destroy Reborn." I just find it pretty funny, with the Piraka just destroyers, and he's been reborn into a new, fake copy! That Green Avak head would be cool for MOCs, and I really like those feet. Not too bad as a remake. The Metru head is odd though, especially through that mouth. They couldn't at least copy the Piraka head? :PGreat find there,Temporphilic.

Makes me wonder how they got ahold of the molds? Unless they made their own from the actual sets?
I think they broke into one of the factories and stole em!

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡