Shinryu Zadakh

ZMoC-17: Shinryu ZadakhThe Vahki/Toa hybrid known as Exo-Zadakh once defeated the mythical dragon Shinryu and fashioned an armor out of its remains, granting him extraordinary power. After a time, however, the Armor of Shinryu was discarded by Exo-Zadakh, and after a time the will of Shinryu resurfaced and took control of the armor. This entity, similar to the "Sentiments" left behind by other Keyblade wielders, is an enormously powerful suit of armor capable of functioning entirely on its own, possessing the powers of its past user. The Shinryu Zadakh Sentiment has displayed all of the strength, speed, and endurance Exo-Zadakh had when he used the armor, in addition to all of Shinryu's abilities, Exo-Zadakh's ability to use Kanoka as Kanohi, enhanced Confusion powers, and the ability to summon Exo-Zadakh's Mystic Reaper Keyblade--a dangerously strong weapon that can be charged with almost any Element and create Ethereal Keyblades of pure energy or Elemental Energy. Should you encounter the Shinryu Zadakh Sentiment, it is advised that you avoid detection and flee as quickly as possible, unless you are one of those who have proven capable of holding your own against this monster.Shinryu ZadakhExo-Zadakh + Shinryu = Shinryu ZadakhSomeone made it angry...Yeah, Goku tried to fight it.It didn't go well."I thought I threw you away." "True power is never wasted."GalleryComments, suggestions, constructive criticism, and Pheonix Down are all appreciated!

this is awesome, wings make it looks really cool, and i always love vahki :Danyway, although it's just a simple toamod build, you've made it really well, that claws remind me of exo toa, which is very nice, and perhaps if you could make the body bigger or bulkier it'll be much betterand try to take pic in a plain background, so it can be seen better,, and try to add some more color maybe red to match the vahki's head ?