Chro

Uh... for some reason, the other two or so replies in this thread just disappeared. Not sure about that.

That ammo belt on the torso is nicely designed and I like how the mask fits with the sniper appearance. The colors are also pretty cool. My only complaint is that the feet are barely visible but other than that, awesome job on this!
Thanks, glad you like it. I've tried and failed to use the tread piece as a bandolier in the past, but I think this time it works a bit better. I have since created a better version of this Matoran frame with better feet and hands. :)

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Excellent design, though I fear the torso and arms are too big for a matoran MOC. The legs are wonderful, though, so try to scale down the rest to match the legs. He also needs wider and longer feet - maybe attach triangular technic pieces to the front? The weapons are beautiful, and the mask works perfectly. Hands would work if the upper arm were shorter, too. Nice work!a_peace.png

15037057692_2fb1ce338a_t.jpg     15034366641_d827682ab5_m.jpg     15037424595_cf284dac70_t.jpg

Toa Gali Nuva

Excellent design, though I fear the torso and arms are too big for a matoran MOC. The legs are wonderful, though, so try to scale down the rest to match the legs. He also needs wider and longer feet - maybe attach triangular technic pieces to the front? The weapons are beautiful, and the mask works perfectly. Hands would work if the upper arm were shorter, too. Nice work!a_peace.png
Thanks for the feedback! Yes, I agree that the torso proportions of this version are a little off, as well as the lack of distinct hands and feet. I've made another version of this Matoran frame which I will upload soon; it actually includes one or two of the changes you suggested. :D

but their spirits

Ah, I remember this one. I even voted for it in the 4th BCBS challenge. I like it very much, especially that gun. It's a good concept and a well-made Matoran, just needs to be a little filled in around the waist, but that's just me. Can't wait to see the improved hand and feet designs!

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

I don't really have much to say here as this is a simple MOC, it's good though, the design is nice and well detailed, although i don't think that tire around the body isn't a good idea, you don't have any chains ?and yeah agreed with onewa7 about the waists, and this guy really need some hands and legs, other than that the MOC is great, especially the weapon, i like the fact that you use noble mahiki, the mask shape fits really well with the matoran

Ah, I remember this one. I even voted for it in the 4th BCBS challenge. I like it very much, especially that gun. It's a good concept and a well-made Matoran, just needs to be a little filled in around the waist, but that's just me. Can't wait to see the improved hand and feet designs!
Haha, thanks Onewa7! I'll upload it soon, I think.
I don't really have much to say here as this is a simple MOC, it's good though, the design is nice and well detailed, although i don't think that tire around the body isn't a good idea, you don't have any chains ?and yeah agreed with onewa7 about the waists, and this guy really need some hands and legs, other than that the MOC is great, especially the weapon, i like the fact that you use noble mahiki, the mask shape fits really well with the matoran
Not to disregard your opinion, but if I do day so myself, this is more complex than some other Matoran MOCs that I've seen. That aside, yes I do have chains, but I personally don't really like using chains to bulk up a thin torso. My initial reason for the thin waist was that I wanted the gunbelt (really just a rubber band with two guns, haha) to fit, without looking too large.Like I've said, the new version has actually feet and hands, LOL.

but their spirits