Lego Collectible Minifigures Series 6 And 7 Pictures Found!

Aedai Rivin

WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD Pictures of the highly anticipated series 6 of the Collectible Minifigures line have turned up, as well as a treat of the series 7! Series 6:Statue of LibertyAlien (Gray)LeprechaunButcherGreaser MechanicSkater (Female)HighlanderMinotaur (Tribal man)GenieSpace WomanPajama KidRoman SoldierGirl with fanCowboySurgeonRobot Series 7:-nerd-punk rocker girl-bride-aztec warrior-Stunt daredevil-Scottish bagpiper-Female viking-Space marine-shipwreck survivor?-hippie-bunny suit-Black knight-Female swimmer-Little red riding hood-Male tennis player-Poseidon

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

Where'd the Series 7 minifigures pop up? :D

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Yes, I know. I'll check it out. Mind saving the images to your Brickshelf gallery (If you have one :P)?

Edited by Meiko

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Okay—seeing the Genie—they need to make a minifigure of the Flying Dutchman in Spongbob with his leg piece!

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

The Roman solder, skater gal, genie and minotaur from S6 and the bunny dude, bagpipe player, Aztec warrior and guitarist gal from S7 are all great. The space marine is the best of all CMFs so far :wub:

Okay—seeing the Genie—they need to make a minifigure of the Flying Dutchman in Spongbob with his leg piece!

They have: http://www.flickr.co...57627770456799/ Edited by unknown_user2596

They have: http://www.flickr.co...57627770456799/
Oh yeah, my brother showed me that. I forgot about it. :P I would have made him in Bright Yellowish Green (Lime) though.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

Oh I soooo want these! Unfortunately I will probably have as much luck finding these as I did with series 4 and 5.

Do you have a LEGO Brand Store nearby? Those are always stock-full of them. ;)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

I've ALWAYS been wanting to make a Statue of Liberty minifig. I wanted to do it ever since I saw the large-scale Statue of Liberty set. The farthest I ever got was using Yoda's hands and a sand green leg piece, but couldn't get any farther. Yes, I was doing it in Sand Green. :P

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick