Series You'd Like to be Made into a Lego Line

Delta Titan Sparta

This would never happen, but a theme based off the Alien movies and Prometheus would be amazing. Like someone said earlier, Xenomorph sets would be great. But that would never happen of course. The Legend of Zelda line would be great too. Also the Predator movies, but again, won't happen.Game of Thrones would never happen, but that would be amazing. So would Walking Dead. Come to think of it, LEGO should launch an offshoot that makes sets not intended for children, just so those can happen.

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

• 2 weeks later...

Halo, but mega bloks has copyright. Erm. Warhammer 40,000? Yeah, that'd never get past the receptionist's desk.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

I just got a funny idea for the description of a set based on the SCP series. "SCP-173 has broken free, can you keep staring at it long enough for it not to snap your neck? Well with the power of Lego, we certainly hope you have a better shot then before. Complete with a Class-D and SCP-173 minifig, 173 even has neck-snapping action for the inevitable doom of the Class-D!"Lego Dead Space. "Isaac is trapped in the Sprawl's morgue, which is now a scene of visceral carnage even, and even worse is the body mutilating and mutating necromorphs. Can Isaac make it out alive with his sanity intact? It is up to you! Also comes with bloody dead bodies and the dead mutilated Nicole Mini fig when you want to reenact another one of Isaac's psychotic fits!""Both of these sets are bundled together, they also come complete with Crystal Meth so that your terrified child will never have to sleep again, Order Now!"As for The Hunger Games, it is all about young people killing each other for entertainment, that wouldn't fly with lego. Halo is already owned by megablocks and it still wouldn't fly with them for reasons that are probably obvious as said.

Divinator of Dreams.
4hcuu9.jpg
This Is Proud Stigma.

It was Lord of the Rings, but now that they've finally done that...I'd love some sort of modern military theme. newso1.png
I think that's the definition of NO to lego. at least, I think I saw something saying they wouldn't do that....

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

I've seen a few Lego CUUSOO Legend of Korra projects here and there, and they've been gaining in supports. As for a Series I'd like to be made into a Lego, I think LoK, something original, and Gargoyles would be good. I can't think of anything else at the moment.PS: Is this topic a source of ideas of CUUSOO projects for you, OP? :P

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

• 2 weeks later...

Code Lyoko is a must for me. I loved the series (shame I can't find the episodes now-a-days...), and one of my cousins loved it and fanboyed/girled with me over it (she even had a playset for it! Lucky...)I would love Fullmetal Alchemist, however, I doubt it would even be considered due to violence and themes, and all the religion references and such.Gurren Lagaan (I can never spell it right >_>) would be up there (though, lego wouldn't even begin to think about making THAT a theme). Exo-force (a series built around a war, might I add) was based of Gundam... Why can't we have Gundam? Everyone would love it, and I would love to have a MS sitting on my nightstand...Another good idea would be X-men. We already got a Deadpool and Wolverine set (with magneto thrown in too, making it impossible to win unless Wade betrays ole' metalhead), but that doesn't count. I mean full sets, with Xavier's mansion, the X-jet, brotherhood base, with all the memorable characters that all (of us who read X-men comics) know and love.And lastly, if lego is making Marvel comics lego sets, let's not forget about the group that started the marvel universe... The fantastic four!Other suggestions would be legends of Korra (I saw the last airbender series, and I wished they had more of those sets... but I really need to watch LoK...), Magic the gathering, guild wars 2, deltora quest, and mayhaps a slenderman set? (Hey! They did horror movie sets! >=O)

LEGO My Little Pony: Friendship is MagicLEGO Doctor Who. It has to be done. A whole Minifigures series devoted to the Good Doctor and some choice other characters (Daleks, Cybermen, Captain Jack Weeping Angels, etc.). Then again ,THAT would be a little optimistic.There could be a TARDIS set (interior and a separate exterior model!), and choice scenes from the show's 49-year history.

I'd like to see LEGO Warcraft, especially if it's based on Warcraft 3. I'd buy Lego Warcraft sets as though they were Bionicle sets, by the bucketload!

Edited by Makuta_of_Oz

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Gurren Lagaan (I can never spell it right >_>) would be up there (though, lego wouldn't even begin to think about making THAT a theme). Exo-force (a series built around a war, might I add) was based of Gundam... Why can't we have Gundam? Everyone would love it, and I would love to have a MS sitting on my nightstand...
LEGO Gundam SEED! With transhumanism and nuclear weaponry!Yeah, it wouldn't really fly with LEGO. It's much too dark for kids.Although I'd love to see a LEGO minifig of Squirrel Girl. Edited by Ordinary Magician

I just got a funny idea for the description of a set based on the SCP series. "SCP-173 has broken free, can you keep staring at it long enough for it not to snap your neck? Well with the power of Lego, we certainly hope you have a better shot then before. Complete with a Class-D and SCP-173 minifig, 173 even has neck-snapping action for the inevitable doom of the Class-D!"Lego Dead Space. "Isaac is trapped in the Sprawl's morgue, which is now a scene of visceral carnage even, and even worse is the body mutilating and mutating necromorphs. Can Isaac make it out alive with his sanity intact? It is up to you! Also comes with bloody dead bodies and the dead mutilated Nicole Mini fig when you want to reenact another one of Isaac's psychotic fits!""Both of these sets are bundled together, they also come complete with Crystal Meth so that your terrified child will never have to sleep again, Order Now!"
Oh god what have you done StigmaActually I think certain themes like Halo could pass, just because others like Star Wars and LOTR, which are equally violent, have been made into sets.
LEGO Doctor Who. It has to be done. A whole Minifigures series devoted to the Good Doctor and some choice other characters (Daleks, Cybermen, Captain Jack Weeping Angels, etc.). Then again ,THAT would be a little optimisticThere could be a TARDIS set (interior and a separate exterior model!), and choice scenes from the show's 49-year history.
Unfortunately Doctor Who sets have already been made by a clone brand. (I think this might've already been mentioned here, but meh.)

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Another cool one (for architecture and stuff) would be Fullmetal Alchemist.
Dude. Yes. Too bad they wouldn't even be close to considering that, considering many of the deaths and other events in the series are massively bloody.

but their spirits

Dude. Yes. Too bad they wouldn't even be close to considering that, considering many of the deaths and other events in the series are massively bloody.
You're joking rite? Ima still cry'n over Hughes' death;-;
I didn't say all, but there are a significant amount of graphically violent scenes. :lol:

but their spirits

You're joking rite? Ima still cry'n over Hughes' death;-;
I didn't say all, but there are a significant amount of graphically violent scenes. :lol:
Yeah, that manga was waaaay too bloody. Got pretty annoying sometimes, actually. :P But anyways, it could be made into a LEGO line without removing a lot of stuff, including some controversial material. Edited by toa kopaka4372

toakopaka.png
Credit goes to Linus Van Pelt (Formerly known as Cherixon) and Spectral Avohkii Enterprises

My Memoirs of the Dead entry, Reflectons:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=7351

I feel like I want to say Transformers, but a company already makes Lego look-a-likes of them.
Yeah.Its name is Hasbro. The FMA manga wasn't that bloody. Or I mean, it was, but it had nothing going on Brotherhood. That one was animated. Lust's death was awesome.But yeah, FMAB sets would be awesome, and impossible.

AXKP5KC.png

I feel like I want to say Transformers, but a company already makes Lego look-a-likes of them.
Yeah.Its name is Hasbro. The FMA manga wasn't that bloody. Or I mean, it was, but it had nothing going on Brotherhood. That one was animated. Lust's death was awesome.But yeah, FMAB sets would be awesome, and impossible.
I agree, the animated series was a lot bloodier. It could still be possible, if LEGO does some very heavy censoring on it. But it's probably never going to happen.

toakopaka.png
Credit goes to Linus Van Pelt (Formerly known as Cherixon) and Spectral Avohkii Enterprises

My Memoirs of the Dead entry, Reflectons:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=7351

• 2 weeks later...

- Doctor Who, though I don't think it would work, seeing that there's already a buildable Doctor Who toy line.

- Halo (Lego should absorb Mega Bloks, then I will have good quality parts to go with an awesome team (and admit it, the Mega Bloks designers are pretty good)).

- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

- Adventure Time

- Ender's Game

- The Legend of Zelda

- Super Mario

...I'm sure there's more, though it doesn't come to mind...maybe I'll edit it in, though probably not.

=)

"Baby, in the final analyses, love is power. That's where the power's at."

Tumblr

Twitter

Wattpad

- Doctor Who, though I don't think it would work, seeing that there's already a buildable Doctor Who toy line.

- Halo (Lego should absorb Mega Bloks, then I will have good quality parts to go with an awesome team (and admit it, the Mega Bloks designers are pretty good)).

- Adventure Time

- Ender's Game

- The Legend of Zelda

- Super Mario

...I'm sure there's more, though it doesn't come to mind...maybe I'll edit it in, though probably not.

=)

I'm not so sure Lego would want to "absorb" Mega Bloks. Firstly, no matter how well they're doing, they don't have the resources to just buy out their biggest direct competitor. Mega Bloks' assets might not be that useful to Lego, either: their production facilities are designed differently, their employees are trained differently, and many of their strongest licenses are likely to be ones Lego themselves passed up. Lego has demonstrated that they are unwilling to make sets based on R-rated movies or M-rated games, Halo being just one example.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

- Doctor Who, though I don't think it would work, seeing that there's already a buildable Doctor Who toy line.- Halo (Lego should absorb Mega Bloks, then I will have good quality parts to go with an awesome team (and admit it, the Mega Bloks designers are pretty good)).- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic- Adventure Time- Ender's Game- The Legend of Zelda- Super Mario...I'm sure there's more, though it doesn't come to mind...maybe I'll edit it in, though probably not. =)

I'm not so sure Lego would want to "absorb" Mega Bloks. Firstly, no matter how well they're doing, they don't have the resources to just buy out their biggest direct competitor. Mega Bloks' assets might not be that useful to Lego, either: their production facilities are designed differently, their employees are trained differently, and many of their strongest licenses are likely to be ones Lego themselves passed up. Lego has demonstrated that they are unwilling to make sets based on R-rated movies or M-rated games, Halo being just one example.

Furthermore, as Jorgen Vig Knudstorp says in this article published less than a week ago, "We have never made an acquisition, and have no plans to make one. We are all about Lego, Lego and Lego."

10,000 B.C. 'Nuff said.

Oh, wait, you said "series" didn't you? Well, The Mummy would be cool. *cough*pharaoh'squestwas*cough*oneofthecoolest*cough*themesever*cough* I don't know if they'd do it, though.

Let's see, some that would be awesome: LOTR, POTC, Star Wars, Indiana Jones... Wait, they already did those.

Veggie-Tales. Who woudn't want to see vegetable-people 'figs?

As some others have said, Legend of Korra would be cool. National Treasure would be cool, too, though maybe not "cool" enough for an actual theme.

Seriously, though, there should be a prehistoric theme, complete with mammoths, saber-tooths, and cavemen. That would sure make my day.

After five long years. . . The Master of Fire is back!

Unfortunately, that one will NEVER see the light of day. Remember LEGO CUUSOO? They had an MLP page, got 10K votes, but LEGO decided against it.

Then again, Hasbro probably would NEVER give off their toy rights to another toy company. That, and they already have a LEGO knockoff. That's like sacrilege for Hasbro.

Also: LEGO Team Fortress 2.

Edited by Stan McStudz

I think videogames would never fly. Television and movies are more marketable and more well known across the world. In addition manga and anime series may be big in asia but in Europe and North America they are only a nitch market. In short, the line sould not be based off a cult series that no longer makes new stuff.

It is for these reasons that James Bond Lego would be great. There are plenty of vehicles and scenes that would make great sets. They are also approachable because it does not require much knowledge of the movies from the buyer. The franchise itself is older then dirt and he character is recognizable and still relevant today. It's age also means that AFOLs would buy it and that there are opportunities for UCS modles.

I also don't believe any toy company has the rights at the moment.

Becuase I apperently have a lot of time on my hands this is how things looke at the moment. It looks like a close race between Legend of Zelda, Doctor Who, and Legend of Korra.

Top 10:

• Legend of Zelda - 9
  • Doctor Who - 8
  • The Legend of Korra - 7
  • Fullmetal Alchemist - 5
  • Halo - 5
  • Metroid - 5
  • Pokémon - 4
  • Alien - 3
  • Mario - 3
  • My Little Pony - 3
  • Star Trek - 3

Runners up

• Code Lyoko - 2
  • Final Fantasy - 2
  • Homestuck - 2
  • The Hunger Games - 2
  • Inheritance - 2
  • Iron Man - 2
  • James Bond - 2
  • Teen Titans - 2
  • Sonic - 2
  • The Walking Dead - 2
  • Wall-E - 2
  • X-Men - 2

Also mentioned

• Adventure Time
  • Animal Crossing
  • Artemis Fowl
  • Axe Cop
  • Ben 10
  • Bleach
  • Deltora Quest
  • Dragon Ball Z
  • Ender's Game
  • Fantastic Four
  • Firefly
  • Game of Thrones
  • Gargoyles
  • Girl Genius
  • Guild Wars
  • Gurren Lagann
  • Harvest Moon
  • Jurassic Park
  • Kirby
  • Magic the Gathering
  • Monster Hunter International
  • The Mummy
  • National Treasure
  • Nerf
  • Power Rangers
  • Predator
  • Prometheus
  • Resident Evil
  • Rome
  • The Sandman
  • A Series of Unfortunate Events
  • Slenderman
  • A Song of Ice and Fire
  • Soul Eater
  • Star Fox
  • Team Fortress 2
  • Transformers
  • Veggie-Tales
  • Warcraft
  • Warhammer
  • Warrior Cats
  • 10,000 B.C.

Edited by that guy from that show

That is all

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would like to see Lego Studio Ghibli. Imagine how the Catbus, Kamaji, Totoro, and Howl's Moving Castle would look.But Zelda....maybe Twilight Princess.Metroid is also a favorite, but Pokemon? I keep thinking of something like Ninjago.

"Wer Traumt?"