Would you play an RPG for Bionicle with a rule system?

The Iron Toa

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've started a project to make an RPG system for Bionicle. It looks like it's going to be mainly based on the D&D system, but with some important differences. For more information, take a look at this blog post and the comments under it.Now, I would like to complete it anyway, but I want to know... who would actually play this? I intend for it to be playable on paper and on forums. It's still in the early stages, and please read what we have so far before you make a decision.

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

Nulled, as my answer doesn't fit any of the options. As a D&D-styled game on paper, it would be cool, and I would definitely be willing to play it if I could get enough people together to run a game. However, I don't think systems like this work well at all for text-based RPGs like we have on the forum, so, in that situation, I probably wouldn't go near it.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

Nah, I prefer freeform RPGs with an element of uncertainty to them. I like to lose battles and win companions because I choose to, not because I have a lower or higher number in one column on a sheet of paper.That said, I do enjoy stat-based RPGs from time to time, but my general preference is towards unstructured games. :?

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic