Deep Sea Serpent

After a few months, I finally found time to finish this :PClick!Gallery (When Public)FlickrI've been really busy the past couple of months, and it doesn't seem like it'll be slowing down anytime soon. So I apologize for the lack of different pictures for this.The big rock is both for effect, and to provide a slight elevation for that section of the body. There is a natural bend there, so I didn't want to take any chances of internal damage.The idea was just to make some big sea serpent. The actual MOC is 3-feet, 6-inches in length! All built around a chain of socket connectors (mata hands). You can imagine the pain it took to design the segmentation :PBut, it glows in the dark. Which makes it all worth it for me.C&C Appreciated.Edit: Image linked - please keep posted images in BBC to 100 kB!-Wind-

Edited by Black Six

The one word to describe this is spectacular. The head has to be the best part and ith the teeth and big eyes, it looks very menacing. I also like how the body design makes the whole thing look scaly. Also, this doesn't really look flexible despite it's appearance but it's still awesome.

pWPTu7m.jpg

Absolutely love it; the design, colour scheme, even the size! In particular I like the way you've built the tongue. If you could find a way of having it be forked that'd be the icing on the cake.Any pics of it glowing in the dark perchance?

Amazing, absolutely amazing and actually kinda cute in an evil and menacing kind of way. Nice, snake-like body but the head is my favourite part, one way I look at it I see a really ferocious, evil serpent, but on the other hand it looks like a nice, playful animal. Awesome MOC, however you look at it.

517px-Clone_Wars_-_Season_5_Trailer_2_-_

Absoulutly incredible. It looks alive! and the teeth and eyes definetly make it look like its from the Pit.

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey

This is beautiful. The head fits together smoothly, and the mouth and jaw are perfect. The tubes that fill the the "forehead" are superb. The end of the tail is equally beautiful, but the part in between that wonderful tail and majestic head is what bothers me. The irregularity or the black armoring on the top looks odd, but if it's because of a lack of parts, that's easily understandable.Keep up the mind-blowing work!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it's cool to see that you're expanding into the realm of giant Rahi, Lord Oblivion! This fellow certainly does that in style -- his fierce yet goofy expression reminds me of Makaru's Fanglyfuss, which makes him quite endearing, actually. I can certainly see him nosh nosh nosh-ing some yummy Rahi fish. :)Fluorescent blue is always an awesome color to use, and I love how you made a sinister hood through the combination of Gadunka's and Nocturn's heads. His eyes, while rather vacant, fit very well, and the neon green would glow well in the depths of the sea. That also gives him plenty of connections for those gnarly teeth and head spikes. You made the lower jaw line up perfectly, so kudos for that; I also like his drooping red tongue. Is there anything that Exo-Force robot arms can't do? :PMoving on to the body, I'm really impressed with all the repeating elements that you included. The blue armor on top, combined with the round scales on the sides and the white underbelly, really make him look like an sea serpent. While he might be hard to pose, I'm sure he has great articulation. Finally, I see that you managed to sneak in that Takadox head as a tail tip, which isn't bad at all. Combined with some black tendrils and the black Shadow Snapper fin, it's quite stunning.I'll bet that this beastie looks very eerie with the lights turned off, and that's probably the best part -- deep sea creatures are known for their natural bioluminesence. Keep up the good work; you ought to try building more MOCs at this scale, if you can. :biggrin:~B~

Edited by Ballom

10/10 rock first off. Solid, gray, and has texture.The serpent is great! The black circle pieces make it smooth and sleek for its watery domain, and I love the tongue as an added touch!-TN 3.0

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

This is the best MoC I've ever seen. I don't come to this forum often, but I saw this on the front page and had to check it out. Great job. I actually love the large head, I think it looks awesome and compliments the long body nicely. I would love to see a pic of this glowing in the dark. 10/10, great job.

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

:kaukau: The GidT blue scheme is, as always, mesmerizing. It really makes me wish I got some of the sets with it. Anyway, I do wish you had pictures from other angles, since I really want to know what the back of the head looks like. Another picture of it interacting with another set would also be cool.