Lloyd ZX (Kimono)

The 1st Shadow

Does anyone know of a set that has Lloyd ZX in his black kimono incarnation? I've been looking around online, but so far all I've come up with is the Ninjago Character Guide. Does anyone know if there's another way to get a hold of him? Or is buying the Character Guide my best bet?Here's a link to the pic.Thanks in advance, guys.signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Does anyone know of a set that has Lloyd ZX in his black kimono incarnation? I've been looking around online, but so far all I've come up with is the Ninjago Character Guide. Does anyone know if there's another way to get a hold of him? Or is buying the Character Guide my best bet?Here's a link to the pic.Thanks in advance, guys.
No, he does not come in any other sets currently and probably never will, since the Character Encyclopedia and Visual Dictionary figs tend to be 100% exclusive.Ninjago is the first non-licensed theme to get a Character Encyclopedia/Visual Dictionary, but previous examples have included the LEGO Star Wars Visual Dictionary (with Luke in his outfit from the finale of the original Star Wars), the LEGO Star Wars Character Encyclopedia (with Han in his outfit from the same scene), the LEGO Batman Visual Dictionary (with Batman in his electric suit from LEGO Batman 2), LEGO Harry Potter: Building the Magical World (with Harry in his outfit from the Yule Ball in year 4), and LEGO Harry Potter: Characters of the Magical World (with Harry in his outfit from the Christmas party in year 6). None of these exclusive figures have appeared in other sets, so I see no reason that would be any different here.

No, he does not come in any other sets currently and probably never will, since the Character Encyclopedia and Visual Dictionary figs tend to be 100% exclusive.Ninjago is the first non-licensed theme to get a Character Encyclopedia/Visual Dictionary, but previous examples have included the LEGO Star Wars Visual Dictionary (with Luke in his outfit from the finale of the original Star Wars), the LEGO Star Wars Character Encyclopedia (with Han in his outfit from the same scene), the LEGO Batman Visual Dictionary (with Batman in his electric suit from LEGO Batman 2), LEGO Harry Potter: Building the Magical World (with Harry in his outfit from the Yule Ball in year 4), and LEGO Harry Potter: Characters of the Magical World (with Harry in his outfit from the Christmas party in year 6). None of these exclusive figures have appeared in other sets, so I see no reason that would be any different here.
That's what I was afraid of. Oh, well. I was hoping there was another way, but I guess getting the character guide won't be too bad.Although I didn't realize that some of those were exclusive figures. A couple I knew of, but for the most part I just thought some of them were in other sets. Perhaps I'd better pay more attention to that sort of thing.Thanks, Aanchir.signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~