Bionicle Legends: Invasion

Chronicler06

Not long ago, I was browsing through BionicleSector01 and I noticed something in the page for the Bionicle Legends book series. Back in 2007, one of the books (Invasion) scheduled to be released was cancelled. I've known about this for a while (though not specifically the name of that book), so what I'm interested in is the content of that book. BS01 gives us only a basic description of what happened. My imagination has been running wild recently about what the specifics might have been like. (Since Vezon makes an appearance at one point, I can easily imagine some funny quotes.) Also, since it was a scheduled book that was cancelled (rather than never started, as far as I'm aware), I can't help but wonder if Greg might still have a draft of it somewhere.I wasn't active here back in 2007, so I'm not sure if there's anything I'm not aware of regarding this (and I don't really have the time to go searching through the forum archive for answers).

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.

People did ask Greg about the book. If I remember correctly, he said he had what he had written saved on his old computer, but when he replaced it he did not save the writing. The information on BS01 is, I'm fairly certain, all that Greg has divulged on the subject of the book's content.I think there may have been some discussion of posting the unfinished book on BZP (before he got rid of the computer), but some sort of disagreement led to it not happening.

Edited by Tazakk

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

• 3 years later...

well this book was cancelled and many people wanted it to be relased becase there were many plotwists and information about things we don,t realy know about   like connections between the krana and zyglak or how krana where made and all other there was campaign on this site bzpower for the book to be saved and realised  but due to the poor book sales scholastic realised only three books rather than four and prisoners of the pit ended up as seventh book  and i think that it would be cool if had a book about mahri traveling fro the cord

I don't think book sales were strong enough by that point to warrant Invasion.

I think the events of the book still happened in-universe; the book just wasn't released.

Greg has bad luck when it comes to computers. He doesn't have the original English for The Crossing anymore either.

and I don't really have the time to go searching through the forum archive for answers

We don't have a forum archive anymore. :(

Edited by TheSkeletonMan939

well this book was cancelled and many people wanted it to be relased becase there were many plotwists and information about things we don,t realy know about   like connections between the krana and zyglak or how krana where made and all other there was campaign on this site bzpower for the book to be saved and realised  but due to the poor book sales scholastic realised only three books rather than four and prisoners of the pit ended up as seventh book  and i think that it would be cool if had a book about mahri traveling fro the cord

Please don't post in topics that have been inactive for over sixty days.

tumblr_obrah2zJzT1tryxewo10_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg