Taka Nuvia

Ahaha, yes. That is great. It really does look like that.Huh, could have sworn it was MoL I was thinking of... guess not. What, then? I know I've thought that thought before, so what...EDIT: Aha! The Inika mask, that's it! Derp. The Matoran-sized body was throwing me off. But still, I feel... I don't know. Maybe I'm just going crazy... O.o

Edited by Piraka~Mistika

banner.jpg

Don't worry Hahli. It's not a mustache. You're just on oxygen :PReally great, and although I generally don't like chibis, you melted my heart with this one. Great expression, pose, and a dash of comedy on the side. However, the "fin" on the right leg looks a bit strange, as if it where two fins flush to each other. Is this intentional?

But it looks like a mustache Hahli! (Dun worry, you'll get better).Nice job, per usual. I'm really enjoying looking at these chibis! =D
D'aww...thank you! =D Glad to hear that because I really enjoy drawing 'em. ^^
Great job on the details especially on the upper legs. My favorite part is probably the "that's not a mustache" part because the mask really does look like it has a mustache.
Heh, the details were kinda improvvised because I had only a vague memory of Hahli's original design... that's what you get for building a revamp you like so much that you keep it ^^"... to be honest, I've never seen the resemblance. It never looked like a moustache to me O.o
Ahaha, yes. That is great. It really does look like that.Huh, could have sworn it was MoL I was thinking of... guess not. What, then? I know I've thought that thought before, so what...EDIT: Aha! The Inika mask, that's it! Derp. The Matoran-sized body was throwing me off. But still, I feel... I don't know. Maybe I'm just going crazy... O.o
The matoran sized body is there because it's a chibified version ;] But yes, that's supposed to be Hahli Inika. ^^
I wouldn't say it's a moustache as it is one of those things people put on their noses to keep water out....which is still strange XD
xD Love it. Makes so much more sense...
Don't worry Hahli. It's not a mustache. You're just on oxygen :PReally great, and although I generally don't like chibis, you melted my heart with this one. Great expression, pose, and a dash of comedy on the side. However, the "fin" on the right leg looks a bit strange, as if it where two fins flush to each other. Is this intentional?
The weird-looking fin on the right leg is the result of a drawing mistake I was too lazzy to erase, and instead just drew over. ^^"But glad to hear you enjoyed it! =D
I still can't get over how shiny you make these look... It's awesome!And yes, Hahli; yes it is a mustache. Denial never solved anything... XP
SHINYYY 8D*ahem* yes, they really are... interesting you noticed it =PHm... now I want to say Hahli's got the manliest moustache ever but, but... it feels so wrong D:

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

The shading is fantasic, and I love how you pulled off the caricature without making it look too cartoony.-don't touch my pocket protector

Three great comedies at one low, low price....NOTHING!

Three late-middle age matoran think of something they want to do before they kick the bucket.

Choose Your Own Bionicle Adventure (archived)

Navigate your way through a myriad of meaningless choices as you try to not make a fool of yourself in perhaps the only comedy ever written almost entirely in spoiler tags.

Useless BZP Junk that you Must Have!!!

Get to your phone, whip out your credit card, and prepare to buy some useless BZPower related junk that has no benefit on society except that you want it!!!

joehalobanner.jpg

• 1 month later...