Cloud Shines

SkyLandOceAnna

Alright I don't know if this is the place where I can post songs at, but I wanted to try. Let me know what you think...I wrote it about five years ago. I found it and thought I'd let you guys tell me if its good or not.When you wake up in the middle of the nightAnd the howl of the moon whispers your nameAs it's covered by the thickness of a cloudTo ensure the secret is kept hiddenYou then sneak a peek under the blanket of darknessTo find now is the time for the light to be brokenThere's a new dawn approachingCan you be free from it before it swallows you wholeThe deep surface can't camouflage you for longThe exterior of it all is about to unfoldWhen the scariest thing in the dark is a lie that you keepOne you can't hide from even in the rainiest of nightsThe fog as it clears will show to the worldWhat you fear most as the cloud shines the light on itIf you wish to go on with the deceitTo continue to hide will consume you with no retreat-Ing is the last thing you'll be able to doOnce the dark side hits the bright sideThe cloud shines the light on itWhen the sunrise is almost nearing andThe stars begin fading as the truth is spirited to the battlefieldCan you hold your groundLong enough to ensure your victoryOr will you be the next victimOf a bloody massacre of yourselfThere's a new dawn approachingCan you be free from it before it swallows you wholeThe deep interior can't camouflage you for longThe exterior of it all is about to unfoldWhen the scariest thing in the dark is a lie that you keepOne you can't hide from even in the rainiest of nightsThe fog as it clears will show to the worldWhat you fear most as the cloud shines the light on itWhen the sun's harmful rays come at lastCan you mesmerize and take control like a vampireMake the whole world hypnotic to your hush-hushWill you save yourself before the waves reach the surfaceOr will you like those previous to youBurn and turn into a flaming pile of ashThere's a new dawn approachingCan you be free from it before it swallows you wholeThe deep interior can't camouflage you for longThe exterior of it all is about to unfoldWhen the scariest thing in the dark is a lie that you keepOne you can't hide from even in the rainiest of nightsThe fog as it clears wil show to the worldWhat you fear most as the cloud shines the light on itYou better watch that cloud!It'll shine the light on it!

Wordsmith <3