Ask GregF A Question!

Can we get a physical description of the GBs, to some extent? Perhaps size, organic or mechanical, etc.And how the heck did the Red Star's send-back function break? Did someone sabotage it, did it break on its own, did the Kestora mess with it?

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

1)About three Toa. Helryx and Orde are first Toa created by the Great Beings. Toa Velika in The Kingdom is a Great Being. Considering his true personality, Velika must see Helryx and Orde as "actual" Toa. Then, are all above three Toa have similer appearances?2)Who is the inventor of Rhotuka Launchers? There are many users of the launcher in Matoran Universe, both natural and artificial. First, I thought it was invented by MU inhabitants. But Umbra has a Rhotuka Launcher on his weapon. It is impossible for Umbra to communicate with outside inhabitants. So he couldn't get the launcher from MU beings. Was the launcher invented and programed to MU beings by the Great Beings?3)Is there Rahkshi Nui?

1) How did MU inhabitants react to dead corpses disparitions? What was their interpretation of that?2)

After the destruction of Daxia, by what means Hakann, Vezok, Thok, Avak and Reidak have joined Zakaz ?
I find it interesting, so I relies ^^" Edited by Geek7734 - MRFFB

1. What happened to Voporak after he took the Kanohi Vahi?2. Where is Marendar now?sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

I couldn't think of a better question since the last time, so here's one thats been in my mind for a loooong time: Assuming that the Voyatoran knew that ALL toa of water are female, how did Vezok manage trick them into thinking that he was one since he isn't a female?(I know that it isn't an all to relevenat ques. that probaly won't get answered, but its been burning in the back of my mind for a looong time sooo....yeah). Also this is more for Erebus than Greg (although anyone can answer it if they know the answer), after each Q&A you have with Greg, does the ques. asker counter go back down to zero, or is permanent for the forseable future.

Edited by unknown456

Forever remember the Podu

R.I.P. Hahli, Lesovikk, and Ehlek. Died of Green Plastic Syndrome.

Pridaddy will always be with us

I couldn't think of a better question since the last time, so here's one thats been in my mind for a loooong time: Assuming that the Voyatoran knew that ALL toa of water are female, how did Vezok manage trick them into thinking that he was one since he isn't a female?(I know that it isn't an all to relevenat ques. that probaly won't get answered, but its been burning in the back of my mind for a looong time sooo....yeah). Also this is more for Erebus than Greg (although anyone can answer it if they know the answer), after each Q&A you have with Greg, does the ques. asker counter go back down to zero, or is permanent for the forseable future.
Its funny. Back it 2006 I just assumed Vezok was a girl, so I have just stuck with it hahaha. I do that with a lot of characters

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Well the Voya Nui Matoran apparently forgot that Toa didn't have huge teeth and spiky spines, and considering the difference in genders is usually only mental, I think the fact that all Toa of Water are female is a minor detail in comparison.

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

I couldn't think of a better question since the last time, so here's one thats been in my mind for a loooong time: Assuming that the Voyatoran knew that ALL toa of water are female, how did Vezok manage trick them into thinking that he was one since he isn't a female?
I believe he's answered this before, and it basically boils down to the Voyatoran not knowing what to expect from a Toa at all. They might think that most Toa were created as Toa, they might think that the Matoran's original (lack of) elemental power doesn't matter towards the resulting element; or they might not consider that every Ga-Matoran ever is female. In short, the Piraka claimed they were Toa, and so the Matoran believed that... for a short while.

or they might not consider that every Ga-Matoran ever is female.
Huh, that might make a neat short story, a male Ga-Matoran, sorta like what happened to Orde(more or less).

Forever remember the Podu

R.I.P. Hahli, Lesovikk, and Ehlek. Died of Green Plastic Syndrome.

Pridaddy will always be with us

2. Where is Marendar now?
The only thing we have heard about Marendar is that it has activated and is on its way to kill Toa, so I'd say it's safe to assume that it will simply be wandering about until its sensors pick up Toa.
True, but always good to ask anyways. I mean, we asked about Lewa and got an interesting answer.sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

Also this is more for Erebus than Greg (although anyone can answer it if they know the answer), after each Q&A you have with Greg, does the ques. asker counter go back down to zero, or is permanent for the forseable future.
Because the holiday season will be here shortly, tomorrow's big chat will be probably be the last one of the year. I'll still have a chance to talk to him by other means. I'll be making a new topic so that the counter is set back to 0.

jlovfkk.jpg

1. What was the mysterious green cloud that fused with the Piraka, Zyglak, etc.?
Just one...Was there ever actually a name assigned to the Gold-Skinned Skakdi Fusion? If so, can we have it? It would make referring to him quite a bit easier. X3
1. Are you able/willing to tell us now what the "green mist" was that helped to create the golden being?2. Has the golden being ever been given a name?
I have already asked these questions and will be posting the answers very very soon. I can tell you right now, though, that the Fusion has not been named because of a setback.Feel free to edit your posts with new questions.
Having had time to deliberate, here's a new question:What became of Takadox/what plans were there for him after his getaway from the Toa Mahri on Artidax and his subsequent arrival on Spherus Magna? I.E., was he hunted down and imprisoned, did he continue life as a fugitive, would he have met up with any other characters, etc.?Still thinking of a second question, so watch this post..

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

You know what, disregard my antidermis question. I'm really curious about how airweed is harvested now.EDIT: Can we ask another question when one of ours have been answered? If not, and if it's not too late, it would be nice to ask the Antidermis question and not the Time Slip Av-Matoran one.

Edited by Click

Okay, I've fixed the spacing and have noted that in the post. The word count remains the same.Also, one more thing I noticed: there's a part that's supposed to be in italics that now isn't (I had to clear formatting when I first posted it). It's just one line, but I should presumably get permission before fixing it anyway...
What? Posted in the wrong topic, perhaps... :lol:

but their spirits

I am not sure if this is too late to ask but here's my one question: (I cannot think of a second one right now but I will edit this post when I do.)1.) Do the "revived" MU Residents in the Red Star have any memories of their "previous life"? (to simplify: do they remember anything in their life before they "died"?)*looks back at previous posts* I guess I was too late... :(

Edited by BloodExorcist

For the Team! - Rin Matsuoka

tumblr_nc7x2n2uJ61so9j7zo1_500.png

Yes you was :)
*wereWell,you'd think that they would. I'd suspect a few people would be a little... out of it, after the trauma of dying and coming back. XD...and for the record, BloodExorcist, you don't need spoiler tags here.

but their spirits

1. It was said that there were somewhere in Metru Nui was a place where Matoran were created from as an explanation to the reproduction system of MU. Was that the place where the Red Star Revival teleport Matoran back?

99.9% of BIONICLE fans forgot about Podu. If you happen to be the 0.1% that still remember him, copy and paste this into your sig.

Can we get a description of what the majority of the landscape of the Matoran Universe is? Everything we have seen and heard of inside the MU is much like Mata Nui and Voya Nui with smal villages spread out, meaning that it is mostly natural landscapes such as forests and mountains, or is it more like Metru Nui where there are massive cities everywhere. The reason I ask this is because he gave the preferred region for Vo-Matoran being in high-power areas like generators and such, but since I was under the assumption that most of the universe is just natural islands, where would the be energy sources. I have been wondering this question for a while and was confused how the Matoran working would keep Mata Nui healthy if most of the places that they lived were Mata Nui (island) style villages. Perhaps most of the universe is natural and there are important key cities spread out across the universe at key location and junctions in the giant robot body such as in the chest, head (Metru Nui), elbows, feet, etc. If we could get some clarification on this that would be great.

Can we get a description of what the majority of the landscape of the Matoran Universe is? Everything we have seen and heard of inside the MU is much like Mata Nui and Voya Nui with smal villages spread out, meaning that it is mostly natural landscapes such as forests and mountains, or is it more like Metru Nui where there are massive cities everywhere. The reason I ask this is because he gave the preferred region for Vo-Matoran being in high-power areas like generators and such, but since I was under the assumption that most of the universe is just natural islands, where would the be energy sources.I have been wondering this question for a while and was confused how the Matoran working would keep Mata Nui healthy if most of the places that they lived were Mata Nui (island) style villages. Perhaps most of the universe is natural and there are important key cities spread out across the universe at key location and junctions in the giant robot body such as in the chest, head (Metru Nui), elbows, feet, etc. If we could get some clarification on this that would be great.
Well, there was an official map of the MU released in Makuta's Guide to the Universe - though there were some things which were suspiciously unlabeled. If you're looking for specifics, though, then I'll definitely second this question.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Yes you was :)
*wereWell,you'd think that they would. I'd suspect a few people would be a little... out of it, after the trauma of dying and coming back. XD...and for the record, BloodExorcist, you don't need spoiler tags here.
I see. :( It's been a long time since I could even remember being on this website. :/If that's the case, then I wonder...will there be revenge between some characters? ;DThank you! I will fix the spoiler. ^^

For the Team! - Rin Matsuoka

tumblr_nc7x2n2uJ61so9j7zo1_500.png

Maybe we should continue this on the Red Star topic (if it hasn't expired), but I remember people talking about how Sidorak and a lot of Visorak must be up there. That can't be good for the other inhabitants.

My Blog

My Story Collection

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

Maybe we should continue this on the Red Star topic (if it hasn't expired), but I remember people talking about how Sidorak and a lot of Visorak must be up there. That can't be good for the other inhabitants.
I still think there's a high possibility that the majority of the Visorak killed in the eruption of Artidax's volcano were incinerated by the magnitude of the explosion and were thus not revived. I could be wrong, of course. Edited by toa kopaka4372

toakopaka.png
Credit goes to Linus Van Pelt (Formerly known as Cherixon) and Spectral Avohkii Enterprises

My Memoirs of the Dead entry, Reflectons:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=7351

I still think there's a high possibility that the majority of the Visorak killed in the eruption of Artidax's volcano were incinerated by the magnitude of the explosion and were thus not revived. I could be wrong, of course.
Yep, that's what I was thinking too. Of course, there'd still be a significant amount, considering the sheer size of the hordes. But yeah, Iron Toa's right, we should stay on topic. Anyone got any questions? :lol:

but their spirits

Here's a question: Why is the Vahi not as powerful outside of the Matoran Universe?

It's effects are "keyed" to the Matoran Universe, meaning that it is primarily designed to affect the MU and its people.

And it cannot destroy all of reality out there.

Edited by fishers64

It has something to do with everything in the Matoran Universe being artificial in some way. Well, originally time in the Matoran Universe was as it was in the 'real world', but when the Vahi was forged time in the MU became linked to it.

My Blog

My Story Collection

Brickshelf Gallery

Here's a question: Why is the Vahi not as powerful outside of the Matoran Universe?

It's effects are "keyed" to the Matoran Universe, meaning that it is primarily designed to affect the MU and its people.

I know that. I was asking why.

Probably because Matoran Universe inhabitants made it, and they would be most familiar with their own universe and how it works. Also probably because the GBs didn't want the MU inhabitants to be capable of busting their reality.

I know that. I was asking why.

Probably because Matoran Universe inhabitants made it, and they would be most familiar with their own universe and how it works. Also probably because the GBs didn't want the MU inhabitants to be capable of busting their reality.

I guess that makes sense, but still. How do the MU and the other universe not operate on the same time? Is 1,000 years in the MU like 10,000 years in the other universe or something?

No, the rate of time is the same. If the Great Beings' creations could create a Mask of Time, I guess the GBs could have made time flow faster or slower in the MU, but I can't think of any reason they'd want that.

My Blog

My Story Collection

Brickshelf Gallery