Lego Heroica Discussion

TINR

I haven't played (or bought) any of the games, but I'm seriously considering it. Are they good in your opinion?

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I have yet to get any Heroica sets myself, the most I have done is participate in a Lego Forum's RPG based off of Heroica. Are there any Heroica sets you would recommend?

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

I have yet to get any Heroica sets myself, the most I have done is participate in a Lego Forum's RPG based off of Heroica. Are there any Heroica sets you would recommend?

Ditto ;) Would you guys recommend Waldurk or Nathuz? I wanna get one of those to start me off. -Xalen

So far, I only have two sets. I'm thinking a third one would be good to round it off, since playing one is okay but not that great and playing two results in a possible tie, (aside from gold as a tie breaker,) plus, that way the game would be longer. I actually got my older sister to play with me and my brother, but all the different powers and whatnot that you have to keep track of are confusing, so she doesn't usually play.

rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

I have the Bay, and I've only played it once. It was fun. Has anyone come up with a way to expand the game more, such as adding more RPG elements? Also, I was looking at the Heroica Storage Mat on S@H, and saw that their are going to be more expansions. They appear to be called Elsbuck, Seldaan and Barresh. I'd really love to know what the themes are going to be.

What's the most fun game, and which has the best piece variety? I'm wondering which one, if any, I should purchase.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

What in the world is this?

Heroica is a series of LEGO Games. I don't know too much about it, but here is the site. :)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

Oh, this is one of the Lego board games. Okay, cool. I haven't played this one yet.

It's not just one, it's a whole series. Don't worry, I'm with you in that we both haven't played any of these ones yet. ;)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick