The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Okay sure, you get your wish... After Rita Repulsa brainwashes you, makes you destroy Zordon's command centre, defeat the power rangers by invading their megazord and after they figure out what to do, you are now allowed to be a hero.

I wish I was a Zyuranger.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Granted, you are a mindless drone that will never feel love and until you die, you are unable to experience the pleasures of life because you are doomed to slave away, toiling endlessly for Mata Nui until you are sent to Karzahni.

I wish I was a merman.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Granted, but you have to make it from scratch and those bohrok over there still have their krana.

I wish my laptop didn't have viruses.

Edited by Arnold Schwarzenegger

Granted, but they put the Hero Factory out of business since they have gotten more villains to do community service and do nice things when the Hero Factory makes money from throwing people in jail.

I wish I was a famous rapper.