The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted, but only Super Saiyan 3, and you can't stop it. Therefore you die.I wish I could win every poll I voted in.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

Granted, but they work horribly.I wish the Doctor Who DVDs would come in at the library faster.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

Granted, but you don't say it and you die without anyone ever finding out what you wanted to say.I wish I could make sense of some people.

metroid.gif

Granted, but the change in your knowledge is so unnoticeable that it doesn't even matter.I wish I could think of a better corruption.

metroid.gif

Granted, but only for about 30 seconds.I wish I had the Doctor's sonic screwdriver.

metroid.gif

Granted, you are now stuck with a flint-lock pistol that ate the Mutt-Mutt Fruit(yes, guns can eat Devil Fruit).EDIT: Ninja'd!Granted, but they hate you because of it.I wish I didn't lose my sonic screwdriver.

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

Granted, you now have the objects to release an area from twilight. But you can no longer use them in game, and are stuck buying a new copie of Twilight Princess.I wish for an incorruptible wish.

metroid.gif

Granted, but that effects the past as well, leaving everyone on the planet unbelievably stupid.I wish for more incorruptible wishes.

metroid.gif

Granted, but following the test, the poor elephant dies of fear.I wish I had a TARDIS.

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

Granted, now everyone is a collective, insectile hive-mind composed of undead zombies.I wish everything was back to normal.

metroid.gif