The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted, it is more boring than the first.

I wish that I have the best MOC ever.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

Granted, it vanishes into the atmosphere.

I wish for unlimited Pizza

Sorry for not posting a wish the last time.

The finished product took 48 hours and immediately falls into the shredder.

I wish I was a member of the Green Lantern Corps.

TheGeekIgnika, the caffeinated cyber-ninja.  Or just some idiot with a computer.  You choose.

If I sounded like a geek in this

post, you are correct.

"Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection.  It means never having to play it cool about about how much you like something.  It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult.  Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

99% of BZPower has grown out of this pointless fad. If you're part of the 1% willing

to cling to it out of an irrational pseudo-nostalgia, copy and paste this into your signature!

Everybody is entitled to an opinion.  Even me.

Granted, your body can't keep up with your mind and you lose every fight.

I wish I had the power of invisibility

Granted, but you encounter a wolf that hates to be whispered to. You are shredded to bits.

I wish I was a Cyborg.

TheGeekIgnika, the caffeinated cyber-ninja.  Or just some idiot with a computer.  You choose.

post, you are correct.

"Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection.  It means never having to play it cool about about how much you like something.  It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult.  Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

99% of BZPower has grown out of this pointless fad. If you're part of the 1% willing

to cling to it out of an irrational pseudo-nostalgia, copy and paste this into your signature!

Granted, it kicks you in the head.

I wish I had a baby bionicle.

Granted, it spawns inside your house destroying everything inside including you.

I wish for a bionicle baby that isnt a fiku

• Upvote 1

Granted, but aliens invade and for some reason destroy every RPG of all time, including ones not one the internet.

I wish for a Samsung Smart TV.

Edited by TheKanohiIgnika

post, you are correct.