The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted, but I'm the genie granting your wish and I do not understand what a "spinny" is. I fire a rhotuka spinner labelled "BZP" at you, and your mind's analysing powers go haywire. The load of G1-G2 connections, anatomical hypotheses on matoran, and retroactive canonization polls your brain generates drives you insane.

I wish for a lime Faxon for my MOCing. And a blue one too,

Edited by The Editor

wake_up_sheeple.png

Granted, but all parts cast in lime are brittle due to some cooling error. The axle also breaks off so the mask can't attach to anything.

I wish for a metallic green Great Mahiki. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Granted. Mask Collector own's it, not you.

Wait, did you edit that in GIMP or Photoshop? 

Granted, but that means the Jaller & Gukko set is replaced by Vohon and a brick built stall. It gets even better/worse from there, he travels to Karzahni, loses his Kakama and instead of getting a mask of fate, he gets a mask of... Hypnotism. With googly spiral eyes and a pendulum serving as a wispy beard. Vohon becomes overpowered since he mind controls the Piraka into giving the mask of life to them and they return home to Metru Nui, revive Mata Nui and the story ends in 2007.

Now, I wish for an Amaya set. 

Neither, T1S did.

You fixed it for me.

I wish for a bagel.

Granted, but you are renamed agent airwatcher. You are stuck in a guard tower looking for enemy planes while everyone else goes on cool missions.

I wish I had all the life on Mars sets.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Granted, but all the minifigures are the life on Mars figures, the green aliens have been replaced by the Turquoise aliens and all the ships are built to look incredibly blocky and have little to no curves.

I wish to be an alien.

I wish to be an '01 style Matoran.

Then you will be pieces in one of my three bins of Bionicle pieces, the only thing of great use to me being your face as it is thrown into a canister for most of the time, and placed upon all sorts of new faces and theoretical body and armor pieces. Your feet will be toyed around with every now and then in a fusion with other feet from your kinds, and then momentarily ripped apart. Your severed body pieces will see the light of man's tech for a few hours every couple of months, and disappointingly shunned back into the shadows 'till the next time.

I wish I could read Jack Kurby's 4th World. After reading reviews, I take that back.

I wish I could read an amazing Darkseid story.

Edited by Iaredios Paerkenon

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Granted. You're one of the slaves in Karzahni (location) who was sent there because you suffered massive protodermis burns over most of your body. (Karzahni did a poopy job of repairing that, mind you.) After a thousand years of mind-breaking servitude to a mad tyrant, you drown when Gali goes nova there.

I wish I was a mutant with superspeed who went to the School for Gifted Youngsters during the Grant Morrison run on the X-men.

wake_up_sheeple.png

Granted, but your superspeed causes you to run into a stereotypical bully. You get beat up and thrown through a locker because he has to play up the cliches.

I wish I was a crystal gem.

You do, but you are of the evil variety and you are later harvested and bubbled by a certain afro-wearin' fusion.

I wish for more Absolute Sandman books.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

(Garnet, y u do dis.  -_-)

Granted, but you get the books that were dug up on the beach. The pages are falling apart and the ink is leaking.

I wish for the newest bionicle book. 

Granted, but the matoran wear the most common kanohi of all time, they have negative personality traits and they willingly align themselves with Makuta. The toa refuse to harm these people since it triggers their memories in the form of flashbacks to G1 and Makuta kills the Toa Okoto before going after Ekimu.

I wish the protectors were more important. 

You get an apple cake just like how you specified. But you just said chocolate pie, so now all of the vacuums of the universe is filled with chocolate pie and we all die for various reasons, primarily drowning in chocolate pie.

I wish that the last wish I made was actually corrupted. (Instead someone just got a bagel without corrupting my wish)

Edited by Rokroro

Granted, I sacrifice your wish to satan and he corrupts it with the power of shadows. It later goes around enslaving all of humanity. Thanks for destroying us.

I wish we could travel back in time to when this wish was made: 

I wish the protectors were more important. 

Granted! You are now a bum that gets money from harvesting dog dung from people's yards. You collect the dung and mold yourself a new friend named Excretion Jerry, your only friend, whom you drag about in a garbage bag you found and emptied of it's trash. To look more poor, you create a bald spot on your scalp by ripping the hair out and sticking it on your face, the make-shift adhesive being dried loogies. now you spend your days standing on the old school grounds, dragging Excretion Jerry about and sharing your fly bites with your former friends.

I wish for a life-size fake Kanohi Arthron.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png