The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted, but you get so much better internet that your (device) explodes.

I wish for a pie.

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Granted, but you don't have a compatible device to run them on.

I wish we had more trumpets for the band I just left the rehearsal from. (seriously, we have 2. Well we did have our first rehearsal 2 weeks ago.)

Edited by Shadow Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Grant it, this happens.

I wish I had an Electric Triangle.

• Upvote 2

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Granted, but there's no where to connect an amplifier, so you can't play loudly.

I wish for some new Air Jordans

BEHOLD.....THE DREAM TEAM! COMING SOON.... :o

~ Oh hi thar, here are some quotes: ~

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Granted, but it is easily drained.

I wish for all of the 2002 bionicle sets.

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Granted, but the collection was so expensive that you now have some debt.

I wish I had an Ottoman Saber.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Granted, but it rusts very quickly.

I wish for 2010 to be a better year for Bionicle.

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Granted, now it's so good that they keep selling the sets from 2010 no matter what the story is or whether or not bionicle has ended.

I wish there were no flying bears in my backyard.

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Granted, but now there are Carebears.

I wish for some KFC

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Granted, but you say cheesy one liners and cringy pickup lines, disappointing the girls, so they leave you. (I'm sorry :()

I wish I had a girlfriend...

Edited by Takama Metru

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Granted, but your stomach feels sore several hours later.

I wish I had a friend who likes Bionicle.

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Granted, but that something went down.

I wish Ebay had a retail store.

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Granted, but everything is old and used and you can never find what you want even though everyone else can.

I wish SPORE (the PC game) was more popular.

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

Granted, they become as good as they used to be until they lapse back into the bad games.

I wish people would stop saying that every japanese franchise with monsters in it (Yo-kai Watch, digimon) is a copy of pokemon.

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

Granted. You grow mad with power and become the antagonist of an epic story where the residents of you worlds rise up and eventually kill you.

I wish I could forget things at will

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Your wish is granted. Everyone on the planet is now working in a series of sweatshops including children and disabled individuals, save a minority of patricians. Intelligence or creativity among the commoners is swiftly and brutally punished.

I wish my tooth pain would cease and desist.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Granted. You feel no pain now. All the bones in your body could be shattered and you wouldn't know until a fragment sliced your heart in half. Can someone remind me the medical term for this?

I wish bionicle g2 took itself seriously.

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!