How Many Eyes Does "Ancient" Have?

I do believe it's two, and his head is just depicted at an odd angle. Not completely certain, though. If he had an abnormal number of eyes I think one of his pages somewhere would have mentioned it; Kalmah obviously has three eyes but his pages say so anyways. :lol:

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Remember, he and the Shadowed One are from the same species, (Greg says so, but I still say they look absolutely NOTHING alike.) and the Shadowed one only has two eyes. So unless he was mutated or something, it should only be two eyes.signoffffff.png
Well also keep in mind that TSO is extremely aged. IMHO, I think it's just 2 and the thing on top is just an extra connector. However, look at this pic of TSOhttp://biosector01.com/wiki/images/5/56/BW_The_Shadowed_One.pngThat white piece at the top of his head looks slightly like it. Possibly an aged eye that is now blind? That would explain the white color.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

Remember, he and the Shadowed One are from the same species, (Greg says so, but I still say they look absolutely NOTHING alike.) and the Shadowed one only has two eyes. So unless he was mutated or something, it should only be two eyes.signoffffff.png
Well, you've got to remember that Ancient is a fan-model, while TSO is a combiner, so he was limited by parts selection. They shouldn't look alike at all.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

Well, you've got to remember that Ancient is a fan-model, while TSO is a combiner, so he was limited by parts selection. They shouldn't look alike at all.
I know that, but Greg made that decision later on, even though they looked nothing alike. It wasn't mentioned that they were from the same species in any media, except for in the OGD a while back, I believe.

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

I know that, but Greg made that decision later on, even though they looked nothing alike. It wasn't mentioned that they were from the same species in any media, except for in the OGD a while back, I believe.
No, it says so in the Dark Hunters Book.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

I always interpreted them as being from the same species even before Greg confirmed that. They have similar body structures (although TSO uses his tail as a third leg), similarly reptilian-looking faces, and similar claws.

I always interpreted them as being from the same species even before Greg confirmed that. They have similar body structures (although TSO uses his tail as a third leg), similarly reptilian-looking faces, and similar claws.
It was in the guide? I don't remember that. I recall it saying they were from the same island,*Checks* Yeah, it just says that Ancient is a "native of [TSO's] home island." More than one species can originate from the same place, but Greg later revealed that they were from the same species. I'm just saying they hardly look anything alike.signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

• 2 weeks later...
He's got a Rahkshi head. It's got two eyes. The hole in the top of his head is no more likely to be an eye than it is on the Rahkshi or Rahaga, which it isn't.
Yeah...I just assumed that he had two eyes, because of the Rahkshi head. Maybe, however, one eye got clawed out by something big and carnivorous and now he insists on showing his head at a weird angle all the time. Or at least for the camera.... Edited by darkslizer

The_Brotherhood_of_Makuta_by_Arzeron.jpg

Comply. Create. Consume.