Kazi's Comics 3.0 v2

Kazi the Matoran

• 2 years later...

Yeah, I know it was dry. It's been two years since I posted anything and it's harder and harder to come up with ideas. Next one will hopefully be a bit better. lol, to think I started making comics back on the old BZP site back in 2009 XD Just under a month away from the 7 year anniversary, actually!

My comics: Kazi's Comics 3.0

My music: T-MG Music

"And now for something completely different."

-- Monty Python

Was never big like Gavla or NuparuRocks or Dark709, but it was good! Everything I've ever done is linked in the main post if anyone wants to check it out and catch up a bit on the characters and my other co-authored ventures.

-- Monty Python

Well, my laptop's a jerk. It just shut down on me for no reason and I lost all my work on the new comic. Gotta start over now, so comic likely won't come until sometime between this evening and tomorrow morning. I'm so mad right now though, I can't even, so I'll start again once I've calmed down. fml 

-- Monty Python

Mr. Plushie?

This sounds like an entertaining arc.

You have to go back and read all my old comics which I've linked in the main post, in order to get to know the characters. But yeah, it sure will be an interesting arc, that's for sure!

Character sheet coming Wednesday.

-- Monty Python

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Been walking down memory lane, and I crossed by your comics again, Kazi. Good to see you still kicking! Great job on the new comics! Can't wait to see more! ^~^

lol, thanks man :) Likely won't be any new comics until at least the Christmas/Holiday break. Super busy with school at the moment

-- Monty Python

• 3 years later...

Wow! What a throwback! I didn't think this would still be on the second page of the forum! Sorry I never got around to finishing this... But, as you can probably guess, life took over. I've been so busy these last 4 years! I graduated university in 2017, been working on making EDM and writing my novel, and I got a job! It's always fun looking at these from time to time though, and if I find the time, I'd love to finish the story arc I started all those years ago! Until then, please, read and comment! I'd love to see what you guys have to say :)

-- Monty Python