Lego Supersonic RC

~garnira returns~

Anyone remember that game? You know the one where you drive a technic RC around a closed toy store that only sell lego racers stuff?Regardless, I've been playing it for a while, and it has been pretty fun! Anyone else have thoughts or opinions on that game?

Hot topic on new years! :D :onfire:

Edited by ~garnira returns~

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

Anyone remember that game? You know the one where you drive a technic RC around a closed toy store that only sell lego racers stuff?Regardless, I've been playing it for a while, and it has been pretty fun! Anyone else have thoughts or opinions on that game?
I remember that game. It was one of the first 3D Lego online games I actually enjoyed.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Wow, I loved this game so much... I'd post a link, but the best site that still hosts it has forums, I think. (Maybe I'll look it up later.)Anyway, I got past all the stages countless times. The highest stunt I ever got was in the low thousands, though my brother managed something up into the 1800s or even 2000s of points.~

:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."

Here is the link to the Shockwave Flash file on cache.lego.com. It used to work but it doesn't seem to render graphics anymore. :( I used to love this game. I would pull the best stunts. I spent hours on this game as a kid. I miss it.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't recall playing this too much when I was younger, but I had fun when I did.

I feel a little silly for only just now realizing that the music is a remix of the track that plays when Pohatu battles the Nui-Jaga in MNOLG. But that, combined with the facts that Templar Studios made some earlier Racers games and that the graphics in Supersonic RC remind me of Backlot, leads me to hazard a guess that this was developed by Templar.

It's too bad LEGO stopped working with Templar... they really made some great games.

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

It works well on Win98 ie6 and shckwave 8. There is a good point in having an old computer beside a new one. :)

Well I use Win8, FF17 and Shockwave 11 and it works perfectly fine. :P-Gata signoff.png Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Oh thanks Gatanui. It works for me using Firefox 17. :)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

It is quite easy, yet the Shockwave just makes it lag.

I'm not having any lag. It could be your computer's processing capabilities or even its graphics card.

I got a 3000 point stunt yesterday. I forgot what it called it. "Inconceivable" I think. It was pretty intense, because I barrel rolled and flipped from the very top of the room, where the air vents are.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

OOOOOOHHHHHH

Nostalgia!

Such a fin game although the closed toy shop always creeped me out a little

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

I got a 3000 point stunt yesterday. I forgot what it called it. "Inconceivable" I think. It was pretty intense, because I barrel rolled and flipped from the very top of the room, where the air vents are.

Yeah, Inconceivable is the highest grade of stunt on the game - very hard to get. The ceiling can be great for stunts like that, but it sure takes time getting up there!

:P

~:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~

Yeah, Inconceivable is the highest grade of stunt on the game - very hard to get. The ceiling can be great for stunts like that, but it sure takes time getting up there! :P

~ :a: :c: :e: :r:~

And if you don't pull the stunt off right when you are up there, you are ready to rip your hair out after the time it took to get up there. :P

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

And if you don't pull the stunt off right when you are up there, you are ready to rip your hair out after the time it took to get up there. :P

Exactly! It's often hard to get it right when going from the ceiling, too - nothing really to easily give the spin you need for the higher stunts.

~

Exactly! It's often hard to get it right when going from the ceiling, too - nothing really to easily give the spin you need for the higher stunts.

~ :a: :c: :e: :r:~

Yeah, I hate that. I weant up there and sped off the ducts, but when I landed all it gave me was "nice stunt". I took a very long break after that.

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

8 years. 8 long years. And still I cant get up to the roof.

I can show you how to do it easily if you'll be on Skype later. :)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

Yeah, I hate that. I weant up there and sped off the ducts, but when I landed all it gave me was "nice stunt". I took a very long break after that.

:glare:

I can remember doing that many, many times.

~

• 3 weeks later...

So I actually beat this game to 100%. Sadly, nothing special when you complete the last challenge (Supersonic Challenge). The final level though is extremely difficult though.

supersonic_complete.png

I also managed to land atop the Bionicle hoop, which was very difficult to do.

landed_on_top_of_the_bionicle_hoop.jpg

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick