My drawings

Shiyo

Nice, Tahu looks like he's in the process of becoming a Hollow. I give it a 10/10. Hahahaha... Someone's a Bleach fan. Anyway, I really like your style, very smoothe and anime,

Edited by TrueshadowX01

"Don't! They will kill you like a small dog. Instead let your anger be as if it were a monkey on a treadmill; confused and tripping around." -Lelouch of Britania- (Here is my BZPRPG Profile, Diotrua.) 

09972482fe0243bdf1778f84fd5d61d1.gif

Hey, this is really cool, although I do have a few suggestions!First off, his foot should be a bit bigger in proportion to his body. If you were to look at your own body, you'd see that your feet are actually the same length as your forearms--which comes in as a really handy trick while drawing.Another thing that caught my eye was his upper body. With his arms being so muscular, I feel like you should make his shoulders wider and bulk up his torso, which looks kind of slim in comparison with the rest of his build.One last thing--which I feel kind of bad for bringing up because it's not really something that would be easy to fix--is the position he's in.With his left (seen as our right) leg being that far out and at that angle, in combination with where his arms meet the ground, it's actually a really uncomfortable position, unless he's actually resting his butt on his leg/foot. : P And yeah, I actually tested it out.I really hope you don't hate me for pointing that out now. Luckily, I don't think it's such a big deal that you should erase his legs and start over, but a good thing to keep in mind for your next drawing would be to test out your pose in front of a mirror or otherwise have someone pose for you to see whether or not it's a realistic stance to be in.Oh, wait, and one one last thing: the links you posted seem to be broken. When I click them, all I get is a 404 message. :/ Hopefully you can get those fixed. I'd love to see your other art!Anyway, I hope I wasn't too harsh, and I want to let you know that I really do like it a lot! Your lines are very clean, the shading is amazing and your attention to detail is just... well, it sort of makes me quite jealous to be honest. : PLovely job, and I hope to see more from you!Oh, and welcome to BZP. ^^

Edited by Ezorov

bannnnner.png

Just as a reminder, works hosted on sites like the one you are using, where comments can be left that could be inappropriate for our member base, are not allowed to be linked to. However, images hosted on these websites are fine and I have gone ahead and relinked all your works so that people can still see the artwork - However you might want to review this, I think I may have linked the wrong one somewhere because the Warrior is shown twice.In any case, I like the artwork, but I think your intricate details, while nice, might be a bit -too- intricate. Or otherwise complicated - for example, on the "Warrior" drawing, the dragon looks great, but the actual diamond scales on his skin are so patterned it actually ends up coming off as unrealistic - on a real lizard's skin the diamonds are not going to be so geometrically aligned, they will curve with the skin and diminish in size as one reaches a transition point to a different type of scale like on the belly. Just stuff to think about.

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

Nice job!I remember my first BZP topic...But anyway, nice shading! It looks like you have spent a lot of time on this drawing. I quite like the individual parts, and it makes for an all-round impressive drawing :DI really like what you did with the infected part of the mask, it's like he's really mutating into some kind of monstrosity. Sadly, the amount of detail you put into it -don't get me wrong, i love the drawing- is a bit... busy. It's like you're receiving too much information and your brain can't keep track anymore. But, that (and perhaps the position, which is a bit plain) is my only critique. i look forward to seeing more of you.

You have a great art style, I enjoy how it looks as if you're drawing in ink, but with the lovely shading that pencil can offer. I especially enjoyed your dragon drawing, it really showed what you could do outside of the mechanical styles which I also enjoyed. Your xenomorph was another point of joy for me, as I never see enough drawings of these infamous sci fi monsters. Good on you.

-Zee

~The City of Legends.~

metru-nui-sig.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Very nice art! Quite a lot of details, and I can't say anything bad about it really. Mostly since I'm not such a good artist myself haha. The details are nice, along with your other drawings, a very nice art style of mechanical and organic things. I really like it!

Ghost_in_the_Shell_Sig_by_aose.jpg

"And where does the newborn go from here? The net is vast and infinite."

• 4 weeks later...
Guest FancyEveryDay

That Tahu is... well terrifying :begging:

I love it :D

I do agree with one of the above posts that that pose looks painful... but since he's half really scary thing I don't think he really cares all that much much.

Also: "Beauty can be different" is going to give me nightmares for weeks