New Elemental Prefix - Lightning

Erebus

Also, just to add on to what's been said about getting prefixes approved, Greg has mentioned that it's much easier to get prefixes approved than whole names. On the subject of Vo-Matoran, I like it. It might not actually have anything to do with Voriki, but in my mind it does. :P

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.
-- Greg Farshtey

Well' date=' Greg also has to get prefixes approved, and I guess this is one of the last BIONICLE prefixes he got approved.[/quote']Actually, this prefix should have been approved in 2003, with the Vo-Kraata.
Methinks you're thinking of the Krana Vu. Far as I know, there's no Krana Vo.
Who is this Voriki you guys are tAlking about?
Fanmade character that some mistook for an official image (even though it's clearly an edit). See here (autologout link), from the old forum S&T's official FAQ topic list of links.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Vo as in Voriki? :P...Joking aside, I have an actual question: will the results from the popularity poll still be made EM canon (as a secondary prefix, perhaps?), or will this take precedence?

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Vo as in Voriki? :P...Joking aside, I have an actual question: will the results from the popularity poll still be made EM canon (as a secondary prefix, perhaps?), or will this take precedence?
Well, this will be an issue for the EM as-is, since we used Vo from Vorox for the Sand element. Not sure how we'll handle it.But again, Vo was the most popular one from the poll for this element. In other cases if he does make more prefixes that don't match that, we'll have to play it by ear I guess.
Methinks you're thinking of the Krana Vu. Far as I know' date=' there's no Krana Vo.[/quote']No, I were talking about the Kraata Vo, Kraata of Hunger.
Lol. Rightly...

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Does this mean any newly canonized prefixes will have to be from a previous list such as the names of the Kraata and Kraana types?

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

Does this mean any newly canonized prefixes will have to be from a previous list such as the names of the Kraata and Kraana types?
If so, let's see, what would the options be...Krana:XaVuYoSuZaCaJa (Similar to Jo which is winning the Magnetism poll... perhaps even better as it avoids Joe :P)Bo (is one popular option for plants, currently coming in at a closeish second in the poll)Kraata:Za (as a copy from the Krana, probably best not to use it a third time methinks)UlYeXi (similar to Xe which won second for Plasma, although the top choice, Io, I would think would not present legal issues, as it's the name of a real-life moon)Vo (now taken)CuThere's also Va, perhaps. Edited by bonesiii

I'll tell you this: Prefixes do not have to go through legal. I asked him weeks ago because of what I noticed about Psionics and its prefix Ce-. Psionics was given its prefix way too quickly for legal to say "yeah, go ahead it's fine to use it."

jlovfkk.jpg

I'll tell you this: Prefixes do not have to go through legal. I asked him weeks ago because of what I noticed about Psionics and its prefix Ce-. Psionics was given its prefix way too quickly for legal to say "yeah, go ahead it's fine to use it."
That's interesting... so any kind of prefix can be canonized...

toakopaka.png
Credit goes to Linus Van Pelt (Formerly known as Cherixon) and Spectral Avohkii Enterprises

My Memoirs of the Dead entry, Reflectons:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=7351

Found the picture. Here it is. Not sure if it was a hoax or just an honest mistake, but Voriki was once mistakenly thought by some people to be the seventh Toa (the Toa of Energy) before Takanuva was revealed.

By the way, the quotes will work just fine if you switch over to the IP.Board theme instead of the BZP theme.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Found the picture. Here it is. Not sure if it was a hoax or just an honest mistake, but Voriki was once mistakenly thought by some people to be the seventh Toa (the Toa of Energy) before Takanuva was revealed.

By the way, the quotes will work just fine if you switch over to the IP.Board theme instead of the BZP theme.

Erm, image doesn't work.

And the IPB skin is shortening my eyes' lifespans by 48%.

Really? That's odd. And yeah, it's bothering me too, but I guess it's a better temporary fix then just not using quotes at all. :lol:

Dang it. I tried to post the image directly, but apparently I've hit some kind of limit on posting pictures? Tell me if this link works, then.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Really? That's odd. And yeah, it's bothering me too, but I guess it's a better temporary fix then just not using quotes at all. :lol:

Dang it. I tried to post the image directly, but apparently I've hit some kind of limit on posting pictures? Tell me if this link works, then.

It works.

wdasgglj.png

Edited by fishers64

So, first he says that he does have to through legal to canonize a prefix, and now he doesn't. I'm confused. :confused:

He may have just been assuming so (better safe than sorry kind of thing) before but later found out it's not necessary for two-letter things.

It's great to keep getting info from Greg. I hope there's more to come.

Read my comedy, about the Hero Factory villains watching a television channel produced by our Spherus Magnan friends!

The Bionicle Channel

"I expect that when I write my next entry in this chronicle, I will be writing as uncontested ruler of the Brotherhood."

-Certainty, my Memoirs of the Dead entry

• 1 month later...

If so, let's see, what would the options be...Krana:XaVuYoSuZaCaJa (Similar to Jo which is winning the Magnetism poll... perhaps even better as it avoids Joe :P)Bo (is one popular option for plants, currently coming in at a closeish second in the poll)Kraata:Za (as a copy from the Krana, probably best not to use it a third time methinks)UlYeXi (similar to Xe which won second for Plasma, although the top choice, Io, I would think would not present legal issues, as it's the name of a real-life moon)Vo (now taken)CuThere's also Va, perhaps.

I feel bad for the matoran of plantlife, they might end up being called bo-bo matoran by other elements :P

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

Please do not post in topics that have been inactive for thirty days or more.

Revived topic closed.