Bzpower Comics Wiki

Veon

Hello people! Many of you might not remember me, but I made comics here a while back. In fact, several people made comics that crossed paths at least once or twice! A universe was created, one that housed pop-culture and Bionicle. Whether or not your comics resided in The Comic Land, or were a part of a differentdimension entirely, you were still a part of this universe. This post is to link anyone whom has not heard of the BZPOWER COMICS WIKI, or may have lost the link. If your comics have a great deal of popularity or provide interesting material, please create your own wiki page and expand upon the universe that has already been created!* Without further ado, I present the link to one of the greatest fan-made wiki pages ever created! BZP_Comics_Wiki_Logo.PNG *Note- I am not the creator of the wiki itself, but am merely advertising it.

Please search

AppleTStudios
=)

Also, if you have Xbox Live, I'll be playing Halo: Reach when it comes out so if you wanna play just send an invite to ATS Tony. I'm a fun person to play games with, especially if you like to just run around being random and funny =)

If you wish to contact me (the Goodbye topic is closed) then please do so through the information I have listed on my profile. Thank you =)

Move it then please? I want this wiki to get some attention, but I want it to be seen by other comic makers.

Please search

AppleTStudios
=)

Also, if you have Xbox Live, I'll be playing Halo: Reach when it comes out so if you wanna play just send an invite to ATS Tony. I'm a fun person to play games with, especially if you like to just run around being random and funny =)

If you wish to contact me (the Goodbye topic is closed) then please do so through the information I have listed on my profile. Thank you =)

Move it then please? I want this wiki to get some attention, but I want it to be seen by other comic makers.

I don't have the ability to move topics. Only certain staff can. You can have it moved by reporting your topic asking a moderator to move it. -Rez

I just wanted to get the wiki out there, because sometimes it contains new material. For instance, in MY wiki page, I have a deleted scene from my movie that never got finished. It's just cool things like that. I also agree that this should be pinned... that was the hope behind this topic to begin with :)

Please search

AppleTStudios
=)

This does not belong in the Comics forum, as it does not contain comic material, and is not a comic series. This would most likely belong in General Discussion. -Rez

BZP Comedy Wiki's topic was in comedies in the old BZP, so this should be in Comics. It does relate directly to Comics, even if it is not comics proper.

This does not belong in the Comics forum, as it does not contain comic material, and is not a comic series. This would most likely belong in General Discussion. -Rez

BZP Comedy Wiki's topic was in comedies in the old BZP, so this should be in Comics. It does relate directly to Comics, even if it is not comics proper.

Topics in this forum should be about LEGO related comics and comic related movies. All LEGO related comics go here; sprite comics, hand drawn, fumetti, one shot, or whatever, it doesn't matter. Comic related movies are more vague, so use your judgement. As a rule of thumb, if you're unsure whether it goes in artwork I or III, it probably belongs here. If it's non-LEGO, it goes in the Completely Off Topic forum. Post your own comics. Topics are to be of your comics, or comics that you are posting for someone else. "Look what I found on brickshelf" topics are not allowed.

That is found in the Comic Forum Guidelines right here. -Rez Edited by .:Reznas:.

Gav's idea sounds pretty good to me. Reznas, if you're so concerned that this topic might be in the wrong place, just report it and let the staff decide. They're the only ones that can do anything about it, anyway; trying to convince us that this topic is against the rules won't get you anywhere.

RksnKgM.jpg

Gav's idea sounds pretty good to me. Reznas, if you're so concerned that this topic might be in the wrong place, just report it and let the staff decide. They're the only ones that can do anything about it, anyway; trying to convince us that this topic is against the rules won't get you anywhere.

First off, I did report it. Second, I did do what Gavla said. Third, please wait for Janus to sort this out. You're just continuing the debate with what you said. -Rez

Hey, Veon, thanks for doing this and all--I really appreciate it--but here's the thing: We, the staff of the BZP Comics Wiki (I'm the founder), were actually planning on making an official topic at some point in the near future.Problem is, we can't really do that now because we're making major changes to the wiki. I won't get into details, but I'll just say that for the time being we don't really want lots of frequent edits on the wiki, which we haven't been worried about because the wiki is kind of dead at the moment. So, to put it as nicely as possible, bringing people's attention to the wiki in this sort of way makes things a little less convenient.And as for this topic: I wasn't totally sure if we could have this sort of thing here, so thanks to you (and B6) I know. As I said, we're making some structural changes, otherwise I probably would have made a topic myself. And it's sort of better for me to have made it (or Ziko since he does most of the work :P), since that way it's run by the staff of the wiki and we can edit the first post with important information and whatnot.So anyway, if we weren't planning on making a topic, this would probably be just fine. However, we are, and because of that this should probably be locked. Sorry. At least you did a good job of having this topic serve the intended purpose of letting people know about the wiki--I'll give you that.

button.png